Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[NMRiH] Weapon Menu (v1.0.1, 4/05/2013)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 06.04.2013 06:03

<p>No More Room In Hell: Weapon Menu (v1.0.1, 4/05/2013)

Background: A couple of my friends got me into playing No More Room In Hell, and I really liked it. It has a few glitches here and there (the game itself), but for a free to play zombie game it is pretty nice. The only problem with it, in my opinion and maybe many others, is that the weapon choice is very limited. This should fix that :D I know a few servers may be/have been around with a weapon menu on it, but this is a little different. The very original version of this mod was one of my first plugins and it really sucked; this one is a little more up-to-date and not as sloppy (at least I think so).

ConVar List:

• sv_tool_count - This sets the maximum number of tools a player can select (default is 3).
Command List:

• sm_guns - This opens the weapon menu.
  • sm_primary - This opens the Primary weapons menu.
  • sm_secondary - This opens the Secondary weapons menu.
  • sm_tools - This opens the tool menu.
Installation: The installation of this plugin is pretty straight forward: you place the plugin file (.smx) in sourcemod/plugins directory, and you place the weapon list (weapon_menu.ini) in the sourcemod/configs folder. The weapon list I provide has a few weapons in it (at least 1 of each category), and you can add to it very easily. I didn't have time to check the max number of guns inside the game, so I set the limit to 24; if you add more than 24 guns in the ini file it will not work!

Plugin Information: Right now the weapons are loaded using keyvalues. The provided weapon list is formatted correctly, and if you start having problems I suggest you check if the formatting is wrong. I have added an example with a few explanations to the top of the file if you want to add weapons. If you have any questions, let me know!

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (weapon_menu.sp - 8.7 KB) Dołączona grafika weapon_menu.ini (821 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych