- sm_group - Can be used as "!group" or "/group" - Brings up your Steam Groups' page in the MOTD window. MOTD window is the larger version (see preview pic at the top of the post)
- sm_groupmotd_version - Standard version ConVar, nothing to see here. (Current: 1.0)
- sm_groupmotd_groupname - Your group name goes here. And by "group name", I mean the name of your group from its Steam Community URL Here's an example; the bolded text is the bit you need to put in this ConVar: "www.steamcommunity.com/groups/groupname"PROTIP: Do not use the entire URL, as it won't work if you do. (Default is "sourcemod", obviously you need to change this to your own group's name.)
- Download tf2_groupmotd.smx
- Place the file in sourcemod/plugins folder.
- Set up the "groupname" ConVar in your server.cfg file
- Load the plugin up ingame via RCON (rcon sm plugins load tf2_groupmotd.smx)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł