This plugin is what I like to think of as an upgrade to the TF2 Godmode for Admins
plugin. I not only modified the way that the commands work, but I also added in an extra feature or two, based on some requests people had made on the thread (click here to see the post I made in the TF2 Godmode for Admins thread)
.Special thanks to minimoney1 for helping me figure out how to make the sm_god and sm_buddha commands work properly with or without a target.Special thanks as well to Chaosxk for helping me figure out how to make the sm_buddha command work like the sm_god command, and toggle Buddha Mode on/off.Commands
We'll start off with the admin commands. Both commands require you to have the "cheats" flag. As well, both commands can be used in two different ways.You can use them with
a target. If you do not specify a target, the target defaults to you, so you can still use "!god" or "!buddha", and it'll give you God/Buddha mode.As well, even though there is a Mortal command included in this plugin, Admins do not have to utilize it to disable God/Buddha mode. Simply use "!god" or "!buddha" again, and it will disable God/Buddha mode, making you mortal.
- sm_god - Enables/Disables God Mode on yourself, or a target (if you specified a target).
- sm_buddha - Enables/Disables Buddha Mode on yourself, or a target (if you specified a target).
Now, for the public command that anyone can use.
- sm_mortal - Disables God Mode. Can also disable Buddha Mode, for example if you enable Buddha mode on a player, they can use "!mortal" to disable it. This command was added in as part of the "Spawn with God Mode" function.
- sm_advancedgod_version - Standard version ConVar, nothing to see here.
- sm_godmodeonspawn_enabled (0.0 = Disabled | 1.0 = Enabled) - Enable/Disable everyone spawning with God Mode.
Tested & Working In
- Download advanced_godmode.smx
- Place the file in sourcemod/plugins folder.
- Set up the "sm_godmodeonspawn_enabled <0/1>" ConVar in your server.cfg file
- Load the plugin up ingame via RCON (rcon sm plugins load unassignedplayerkicker.smx)
If you use this plugin for any games other than Team Fortress 2, please let me know if it worked properly for you, and what specific game your server is for, so I can add it to this list. And of course, fix any game-specific glitches if there are any.
- Team Fortress 2 - Working just fine!
Code: Version 1.0 - February 23, 2013
* Initial releaseBugs? Errors? Suggestions? Comments?
If you encounter any bugs, or notice any errors in your error logs stemming from this plugin, please post a reply and include as much information about the bug, or the full error listing from your logs, so I can fix this if necessary!As for comments or suggestions, again, just post a reply! I won't bite :wink: Attached Files Get Plugin
or Get Source
(advanced_godmode.sp - 9.6 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł