- Working sourcebans system (yes, you need MySQL server and web server with PHP)
- SM 1.4.1 or newer
- SM 1.5.0-hg3761 or newer if you want to store history of punishments from another plugins
- Provides a straightforward category in the sm_admin menu where administrators can punish players as well as view current comm punishments.
- The original BaseComm menu option still exist, and will still function. SourceComms plugin has optional support (not by default) storing history of punishments from BaseComm and another plugins if you are having SM 1.5.0-hg3761 or LATER
- The category provides options for issuing new punishments, removing and viewing current punishments (categorized based on the punishment), as well as a List feature that provides information about current punishments.
- The category also modifies the player's names in all of the options to show what their current punishment is. [ ] = None, [G] = Gagged, [M] = Muted, [S] = Silenced. I used Twisted|Panda menu code :oops:
- All punishments (temporary, extended or permanent) are saved in MySQL database and are automatically reapplied (except temporary) when the punished player connects to the server. This allows punishments to be applied across multiple servers.
- Extended punishments will automatically expire in-game at the designated time.
- Permanent punishments remain on the player until an administrator removes them.
- If the server has problems with access to the database, the punishments will store in SQLite database and would be added in the main database when connection is restored. (like in sourcebans plugin, yes)
- SourceComms has support for protecting current punishments based on immunity levels. When a punishment is issued, the administrator responsible has their immunity level attached to the punishment. In order to remove that punishment, the second administrator must have higher immunity level or special admin flag (ADMFLAG_CUSTOM2 by default. You may change it in sourcecode). Also, punishment can be removed by console or his author. Punishments issued by CONSOLE has some immunity level (which is set in config).Immunity checking system could be disabled by setting "DisableUnblockImmunityCheck" to value 1 in config file. One more important moment. When somebody removes punishment - plugin retrieves "punishment issuer admin id" from database. If the request fails - punishment could be temporary removed (on server, not in database) only by console, admin with special flag or with higher immunity.
- Punishments reasons and times stored in config.
- Config has another usefull setting - "DefaultTime". When admin run sm_gag (mute, silence) command only with player name - he will be gagged on "DefaultTime" value minutes. (if "DefaultTime" setted in -1 -> player will be blocked only on session (until reconnect))
- SourceComms supports updater
Restores a player's ability to use in-game voice.
Restores a player's ability to use in-game chat.
Restores a player's ability to use in-game voice and chat.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł