Quick questions, comments, concerns? You can reach me quickly in the SourceMod IRC Channel: #sourcemodDescription:
- This is an open store plugin for SourceMod. Stores are always something that communities keep internal. This was what I wrote for my community, but I feel like releasing it today for some reason.
- Even though it was tested for a couple of months in my servers, I've made tons of changes since then. I'm releasing this as an alpha version because it is far from being totally stable, but with your help we will be able to stablize it. I will add Updater support once this is out of alpha.
- The most recent source code is available at this project's GitHub repository: https://github.com/alongubkin/store.
- More documentation and tutorials can be found at the wiki.
- Modular and Extensible - This package is organized in modules, where each module is a different SourceMod plugin. You can extend the store, add new items or anything you can think of just by writing a new SourceMod plugins.
- Shop - Players can buy various items from the shop. The item is added to the player's inventory. Items in the shop are organized in categories.
- Inventory - The player's personal inventory, allowing for storage for all in-game items. From their inventory, players can use or equip items they own. Items in the inventory are also organized in categories.
- Loadout - Players can have multiple sets of equipped items. You can switch between the sets anytime using the loadout menu. You can have specific loadouts for different games, different in-game (TF2) classes, different in-game teams or any combination of them.
- Distributor - Every X minutes, all players that are currently connected to server get Y credits (configurable).
- Logging - The plugin maintains full logs of all errors, warnings and information.
- Custom currency name.
- Custom chat triggers for the store main menu, shop, inventory and loadout.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł