Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

KCM Ultimate MUST SEE! (Blockmaker)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 10.01.2013 00:02

Hello! :)I just wanted to release the public version of "my" Blockmaker for everyone that want's a little special BM, it's still under constrution, BUT it works.Just some bug fixes that needs to be done. :wink:It's Necro's blockmaker modified by me Kivinen.Commands:Type /kcm to bring up the main menu.Type /move to stop all the moving blocks.To move around blocks, use +kcmgrab. (Ex: Bind f +kcmgrab)Blocktypes: Platform Bunnyhop Damage Healer No Fall Damage Ice Trampoline Speed Boost Invincibility Stealth Death Nuke Camouflage Low Gravity Fire Slap Random Honey CT Barrier T Barrier Boots Of Speed Glass Bunnyhop (Delayed) Auto Bunny Hop Deagle Awp Bunnyhop (Semi-Delayed) Nade (Frost) Nade (Flash) Nade (He) Money Low Trampoline High Trampoline Usp Ak47 M4A1 Colt Mp5 Navy M3 Shotgun Scout Blind XP Pet Blind Damage Bhop (Anti-underblock) Moving Bhop (X)Small Movement Moving Bhop (X)Normal Movement Moving Bhop (X)Large Movement Moving Bhop (Y)Small Movement Moving Bhop (Y)Normal Movement Moving Bhop (Y)Large Movement Moving Bhop (Z)Small Movement Moving Bhop (Z)Normal Movement Moving Bhop (Z)Large Movement Moving Block (X)Small Movement Moving Block (X)Normal Movement Moving Block (X)Large Movement Moving Block (Y)Small Movement Moving Block (Y)Normal Movement Moving Block (Y)Large Movement Moving Block (Z)Small Movement Moving Block (Z)Normal Movement Moving Block (Z)Large Movement Moving Tramp (X)Small Movement Moving Tramp (X)Normal Movement Moving Tramp (X)Large Movement Moving Tramp (Y)Small Movement Moving Tramp (Y)Normal Movement Moving Tramp (Y)Large Movement Moving Tramp (Z)Small Movement Moving Tramp (Z)Normal Movement Moving Tramp (Z)Large Movement Orbit Protect (Death) (Death block spins around you) Orbit Proetct (Slap) (Slap block spins around you) Following Bhop (X+) Following Bhop (X-) Following Bhop (Y+) Following Bhop (Y-) Magic CarpetSizes:SmallPoleNormalLargeExtra LargeJumbo(Don't come to me and say that Elarge and Jumbo blocks is unnecessary because they're too big, they aren'tyou just need to build in the right way and maps, ex hns_freebuild. And if you don't like them anyway, don't use them.:wink:)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Known Bugs/errors:Magical Carpet(bugs and enables noclip)Following Bhop doesn't work, they just dissapear when you step on them."Start up error - temporary fix"To get this blockmaker to work, you need xp mod by exolent and hidenseek mod by exolent.Put everything in it's maps, write KCM_ULTIMATE in plugins.ini, start the server add .amxx behind KCM_ULTIMATEThen you change level, otherwise, you will get an error.(Ex First KCM_ULTIMATE then start server and add .amxx (KCM_ULTIMATE.amxx) then change map)I'm working to fix these bugs, and will release an update when fixed.If you find any other bugs, please tell me @steam Random_1338, or here on Alliedmodders.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE:Put the Models in a map named KCM_ULTIMATE in the models map.You need XP mod by exolent for the xp block to workYou need money mod for the money block to work.(The Blockmaker still works without these mods, the xp and money block will just be like a platformif you don't have them on your server.)My private version have properties menu, admin menu, and i deleted all the crap like longjump creator, timer etc, i also have some other blocks(ex spamduck, boxes in different sizes) and don't ask me to do one for you or other plugins. just stay tuned in this thread and look for updates on this one.:)Feel free to do what you want, BUT if you change the sma or anything else on the blockmaker, please leave me some cred :wink:Read the Readme for installation.Credits:Me for editing the Blockmaker and making models.Necro for the original Blockmaker.Exolent for XP mod and HidenSeek mod.GLHF // KivinenContact me @steam on Random_1338 or here on Alliedmodders. Attached Files Dołączona grafika sounds.zip (135.9 KB) Dołączona grafika sprites.zip (70.7 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (KCM_ULTIMATE.sma - 226.7 KB) Dołączona grafika models.zip (4.97 MB) Dołączona grafika models_continued.zip (1.92 MB) Dołączona grafika models_continued_2.zip (3.27 MB) Dołączona grafika Readme.txt (1,022 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych