←  [RSS] Pluginy

AMXX.pl: Support AMX Mod X i SourceMod

»

i have some problem with my plugins?pleeas...

Adminek AMXX.PL's Photo Adminek AMXX.PL 05.11.2012

hi every one i just want make 40 plugins in a one folder and give the name mods pluginsbut i have some problem with my plugins any one can fix it if no any one can i upload all my files and yours fix it to memy famous problem the game was out to desktop if u put some pluginsand secondly problem i hvae a 8 survivers mod i download it form herehttps://forums.allie...ad.php?t=181946i know the problem with this plugin its a bug with bill and his silend and some survivors cant talk all voices how i can fix it ;and i think bill is talk a old version3 problemi use a l4d2_spawnuncommons.smxthis plugin its awesome its work to me old source mod but i download last version source mod and put another files now this plugins cannot work whyi put command in this file server.cfgi add this Code: //newzombism_cvar l4d2_spawn_uncommons_hordecount 15sm_cvar l4d2_spawn_uncommons_autoshuffle 20sm_cvar l4d2_spawn_uncommons_autochance 15sm_cvar l4d2_spawn_uncommons_autotypes 127sm_cvar l4d2_spawn_uncommons_fallen 5sm_cvar z_fallen_max_count 5but its not to work to me and another think now this plugin now work i cant see anyjimmy or fallen or otherswhy how to fixthisand how to fix game out to desktopand 4i need _l4d modified talkerlast versionand i need the bot survivors can grab and throw pipebobe or others bombsplease any one

Wyświetl pełny artykuł