Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] AntiAdvert (Auto Clean)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 18.04.2012 12:26

PURPOSE:
The plugin is designed to block any recurring advertising messages from players in the chat server, and also for cleaning config players from advertising flooding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
- Messaging administrators are not checked.
- Messages from the players, containing: a point or a colon and the length boee 8 (in the source file MIN_SAYALERT) characters,
as well as all messages more than 32 (in the source file MAX_SAYALERT)
characters - declared suspicious and re-emergence of identical messages blocked.
- When the count of suspicious messages exceeds a certain value (default 3 in the source file MIN_VERIFY) after the death of the player displays the menu shown in the screenshot.
- When you select 1 player puknta forcibly sent to all the lines starting with antiadvert.ini unbindall a bind.
- When selecting 2 points off a team player to disconnect.

Note:
- Starting defined as suspicious and is distinct from other suspicious skipped to chat!
- Plugin almost does not load on the server.
- It is recommended to have this plug-in pluins.ini above plug-ins, working with chat, such as for example translate.amxx.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (antiadvert.sma - 5.1 KB) Dołączona grafika antiadvert.zip (3.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych