←  Multilingual

AMXX.pl: Support AMX Mod X i SourceMod

»

Counter-Strike Modern Warfare 3 (English)

• +
  • -
paologerochi - zdjęcie paologerochi 11.07.2013

Hello everyone :), I'm Paolo, main developer of Counter-Strike Modern Warfare 3 mod. for those who do not know what it is, go here: Counter-Strike Modern Warfare 3 mod

image.png

I registered here a bit long ago, but, I don't often login on this forum because of the language being hard to understand, I'm a Filipino (Philippines). I came here to ask a request from people here to help me out with the mod, I already tried to ask people from AlliedModders, but they seem to ignore me and they are not friendly at all. :) I saw some awesome talented people here who are good in coding and also making Modern Warfare mods for Counter-Strike, if anyone is interested to help, please PM me here: Profile

- Paolo

PS: If you wish reply, please reply in English, sorry I don't have good internet connection to translate languages.

Użytkownik paologerochi edytował ten post 11.07.2013 18:13
Odpowiedz

Gość_21977_* 11.07.2013

Automatyczna wiadomość

Ten temat został przeniesiony z forum

Forum główneForumPrzywitaj się

do

AMX Mod XMultilingual
Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
DarkGL - zdjęcie DarkGL 12.07.2013

WOW ! Graphic looks amazing. What type of help do you need ;) ?

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
paologerochi - zdjęcie paologerochi 12.07.2013

WOW ! Graphic looks amazing. What type of help do you need ;) ?

The mod is almost done, I just needed a few plugins. I wanted a weapon class plugin similar to MW3, but with no perks and other stuff.. just weapons, default weapons only. you can select a class after each round or after you die.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
DarkGL - zdjęcie DarkGL 14.07.2013

I didn't play MW3 so you would have to write what to do very detail ;)

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
Rodzyn - zdjęcie Rodzyn 14.07.2013

Wow, very good :)

It's must be fantastic play mod.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
paologerochi - zdjęcie paologerochi 14.07.2013

I didn't play MW3 so you would have to write what to do very detail ;)

Similar plugin as this..https://forums.allie...ad.php?t=165939 but remove the killstreak rewards, military rankings, team deathmatch, hitmarker, health regeneration, and language if possible is english only...

retain only the create a class feature, deathstreak, perks, equipments, and also, allow all weapons to be used with default cstrike models.. no custom models to be loaded. I think it would be easier to edit the plugin... but, if you'd like you can just make a new plugin.

sorry if my request is too much.. its just I don't have much knowledge in coding.. I am only skilled in modelling, mapping, texturing, and modding other stuff.. I can also script codes abit, but, not that advanced.

also, we are very short on good scripters.

Btw, DarkGL, I already added you to my credits before, I think I used your sprint plugin, but I modified it abit.

DarkGL, maybe if you'd like you can join our team, we could use another hand, we're a team of cstrike modders... modellers, scripters, mappers, and etc.. were trying to help other users and modders as best as we can, we also make different mods.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
DarkGL - zdjęcie DarkGL 14.07.2013

skilled in modelling, mapping, texturing, and modding other stuff

it's amazing amount of skills man ;)

DarkGL, I already added you to my credits before

I didn't see it thanks.

DarkGL, maybe if you'd like you can join our team, we could use another hand, we're a team of cstrike modders... modellers, scripters, mappers, and etc.. were trying to help other users and modders as best as we can, we also make different mods.

Send me on private message additional informations about this project and where to register etc.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
Nestea****Lemon - zdjęcie Nestea****Lemon 14.07.2013

The graphics are great, and the map de_dust looks amazing.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
d0naciak - zdjęcie d0naciak 14.07.2013

It must return players to cs!

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
Rodzyn - zdjęcie Rodzyn 15.07.2013

You're right! :D

@topic: Can you tell me how long do this game mod? :)

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
paologerochi - zdjęcie paologerochi 15.07.2013

You're right! :D

@topic: Can you tell me how long do this game mod? :)

well, if are asking how long I did I do this, I did this for 2 years, not finished until now because I was lacking of help.

but, if you're asking how long before this would be finished.. that, I cannot answer.. that is why I need help.

Odpowiedz

• +
  • -
Kot-CSHH - zdjęcie Kot-CSHH 19.07.2013

When you finish that mod, you need to make avaiible on AMXX.PL

Odpowiedz