Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[ANY] Aim Menu 1.0 (02/02/13)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 03.02.2013 09:02

[ANY]Aim Menu 1.0 (Initial Release)

by Skipper

DescriptionAllows you to do @aim commands on the fly through a menu. You can add any commands that you wish to the menu also.Commandssm_aim - Targets the person you are looking at.sm_reloadaim - Reloads the config file.How does it work?Look at someone in game and insert the aim command. A menu will pop up like this.Dołączona grafikaThe title indicates your targets name and steam id. You will also have options to use on the target. Kick, ban, and mute are already built into the plugin. When pushing on kick or ban it will come up with a menu of reasons. If you originally picked banned then after the reason menu it will come with a menu of times for the ban. How does I install it?1. Download the AimMenu.smx (By pressing Get Plugin) 2. Download the AimMenu.cfg3. Place the AimMenu.smx in your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder4. Place the AimMenu.cfg in your addons/sourcemod/config folder5. Type in the rcon "sm plugins load AimMenu" (without quotations) or just change map.How do I edit the config?Open the config file located in addons/sourcemod/configs/AimMenu.cfgYou will be then presented with a config that looks like this: Code: "Aim Menu"{ "Reasons" { "Hacking" { "reason" "Hacking" } "TK" { "reason" "Team Killing" } "Spamming" { "reason" "Spamming Mic/Chat" } "Spray" { "reason" "Inappropriate Spray" } "Language" { "reason" "Inappropriate Language" } "Ignore" { "reason" "Ignoring Admin" } "Exploit" { "reason" "Exploiting" } } "BanTimes" { "Permanent" { "time" "0" } "10 Minutes" { "time" "10" } "30 Minutes" { "time" "30" } "1 Hour" { "time" "60" } "1 Day" { "time" "1440" } "1 Week" { "time" "10080" } "1 Month" { "time" "302400" } } "Custom" { "Slay" { "cmd" "sm_slay" } "Freeze" { "cmd" "sm_freeze" } } }

To add a ban/kick reason

Look at the example below of adding AFK to the menu.

Code: "Reasons" { "AFK" // This will be the option that shows in the menu { "reason" "You are afk" // This is the reason that the target will be kicked/banned } "Hacking" { "reason" "Hacking" }

To add a ban time

Look at the example below of adding 1 minute to the menu.

Code: "BanTimes" { "1 minute" // Name of the Time that will show in the menu { "time" "1" // Amount of time(in minutes) the target will be banned for } "Permanent" { "time" "0" }

TIP: The order it is in the config, the order it will show up in the menu

To add a custom command

Look at the examples I have in the menu.

Code: "Custom" { "Slay" // Name of the Command that shows in the menu { "cmd" "sm_slay" // The command that wants to be accessed }

Version Log Code: 1.0 - - ReleaseTodo- Being able to have multiple targets- Being able to type ban or kick reason (Custom Reason)Thanks to Scipizoa for the idea of this plugin Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (AimMenu.sp - 6.6 KB) Dołączona grafika AimMenu.cfg (889 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych