Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Jump Sound Blocker

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 14.05.2012 14:44

Jump Sound BlockerVersion 1.0.2Inspired by and based on a script by lazarevRe-Written and modified by hornet

Description:

This plugin blocks the jumping, landing, and bhopping sounds of a player. However to achieve this it sets mp_footsteps to 0 and manually plays a user's running sounds.Required Modules:
  • Orpheu

CVars:

• jsb_team - 0|1|2 - 0 to block both team's jump sounds, 1 for Terrorist, 2 for Counter-Terrorist

Installing the plugin:

• Visit the link provided in the Required Modules section and scroll to the bottom of the first post, and download orpheu_base.zip
  • Extract orpheu_base.zip to ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/
  • Open ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini and add "orpheu" ( without quotes ) to the bottom of the file and save.
  • -> Start here if you already have Orpheu Module installed <-
  • Extract signatures-pmove-pmstepsound.zip to ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/orpheu/functions/
  • -> For inexperienced AmxModx users <-
  • After compiling plugin, place output .AMXX ( block_jump_sounds.amxx ) file into ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins/
  • Open ~/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and add "block_jump_sounds.amxx" ( without quotes ) to the bottom of the file and save.
  • Restart your server / LAN game and enjoy.

Credits:
  • lazarev - His general idea of how running sounds would be replaced in order for the rest to work, along with his sound constants.
Changelog: Quote: 1.0.2 Added snow and grass stepping sounds1.0.1 Constants fixed + Holding jump key fixed1.0.0 Inital Release

Message to Lazarev:

I figured it would be worth repairing / re-writing your script and posting it for other users, rather than using it as a one time answer for somebody's question. In respect of your original script, please let me know if your unhappy with this plugin, and I shall request it be unapproved.Thanks for the permission :)---

Attached Files Dołączona grafika signatures-pmove-pmstepsound.zip (777 Bytes) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (block_jump_sounds.sma - 7.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych