- The plane spawns where your crosshair is pointing and crashes at a slight angle to your left.
- You can save one crash per map, your position and horizontal angle affect where the crash is displayed.
- Set a time trigger with the command sm_crash_time to display a saved crash after round start. sm_crash_time 0 deletes the time trigger.
- Using the sm_crash menu, a trigger can be saved, sized and positioned. The saved crash will show when survivors walk through this.
- Can trigger a panic event a set number of seconds after the plane spawns with the cvar l4d_plane_crash_horde.
- Hurts players if they are hit by debris. Set with the cvar l4d_plane_crash_damage, 0 turns off.
- Auto-spawn config saved to: addonssourcemoddatal4d_plane_crash.cfg
sm_crash // Displays a menu with options to show/save a crash and triggers.
sm_crash_time // Sets the time after round start to show a saved crash. sm_crash_time 0 removes the time trigger.
Saved to l4d_plane_crash.cfg in your left4deadcfgsourcemod folder.
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// 0=Off, Other value will hurt players if they get crushed by some debris.
// 0=Off, Trigger a panic event this many seconds after the plane spawns.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// 0=Off, Otherwise creates a crash this many seconds after round start (triggers and custom map times override this cvar).
// Plane Crash plugin version.
Code: 1.0 (30-Mar-2012)
- Initial Release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and save to your addonssourcemodplugins folder.
- Optionally download the "l4d_plane_crash.cfg" and save to your addonssourcemoddata folder. This has saved crashes and triggers on some Valve maps.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_plane_crash.sp - 44.0 KB) l4d_plane_crash.cfg (2.5 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł