========= Please enter your reply ABOVE this line =========
A staff member has replied to your question:
Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
If you do not have access to the email address that is currently associated with your Steam Account, please reply to this ticket with your new email address and proof of ownership of your account:
Providing Proof of Purchase
In order for us to assist you with updating the account’s contact email address, you must provide valid proof of purchase for the account in question.
If you are experiencing difficulties with Steam Guard please try the following:
If you get an error that you are using an invalid code:
- Please check to make sure that you are accessing the email address that is registered to your Steam account.
- Please exit Steam, restart your computer, and log back into your account. This will generate a new verification email.
- Please ensure that you enter the most recent code sent to you - older codes will not work. If the e-mail has not been received, please wait a few minutes for the message to arrive.
- If you are running in Windows Vista or Windows 7, please completely exit Steam, and right-click on the shortcut which you use to launch Steam and select "Run as Administrator."
- If you do not receive the e-mail at all, check and make sure it is not being filtered as spam. Please try adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts or trusted senders list within your email client and re-test the issue.
As soon as we have this information, we will continue to assist you.
Anytime you wish you can view your question online:
- Wyświetl nową zawartość
- Dodatki AMXX
- Dodatki SourceMod