This plugin allows you to execute certain commands or set certain cvars when there are a certain number of players on the server. The commands are sent to the server console as soon as a player connects.
- Click 'Get Plugin' link below
- Place 'player_amount_cvars.amxx' in addons/amxmodx/plugins/ folder
- Open addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini
- Add the line 'player_amount_cvars.amxx' at the bottom
- Either create 'player_cvars.ini' on your own in the configs folder
- Set it up to your liking.
- Restart server or change map
- An example player_cvars.ini may look like this:
- In brackets '', include how many players you want in the server when the commands below it execute.
- Code: October 12, 2011
- Initial Release
Suggestions/Comments/Feedback are welcome.
Attached Files Get Plugin or Get Source (player_amount_cvars.sma - 2.6 KB)
Wyświetl pełny artykuł