Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[DoD:S] Hats (beta)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 09.11.2012 16:12

What to say? It's hats. Hats are everywhere :D ConVars:dod_hats_enable = Whether or not enable DoD:S Hats plugindod_hats_admflag = Add specified admin flag name or blank to allow all players access to the hats menudod_hats_opaque = How transparent or solid should the hats appear: 0 = Translucent, 255 = Opaquedod_hats_random = Whether or not attach a random hat when player is respawning (saved hats will be ignored)dod_hats_save = Whether or not save player's selected hats and attach when they spawn or rejoin the serverCommands:sm_hat / sm_hats = Displays a menu of hats allowing players to change what they are wearingsm_hatoff = Toggle to turn on or off the ability of wearing hatssm_hatshow / sm_hatview = Reload hats configuration fileAdmin commands ('z' flag is required):sm_hatreload = Reload hats configuration filesm_hatoffc / sm_hatblock = Toggle the ability of wearing hats on specific playerssm_hatc / sm_hatchange = Displays a menu listing players, select one to change their hatsm_hatrandom / sm_hatrand = Randomizes all players hatssm_hatadd = Adds specified model to the config (must be the full model path)sm_hatdel / sm_hatdelete = Removes a model from the config (either by index or partial name matching)sm_hatlist = Displays a list of all the hat models (for use with sm_hatdel)sm_hatsave = Saves the hat position and angels to the hat configsm_hatload / sm_hatforce = Changes all players hats to the one you havesm_hatang / sm_hatangles = Shows a menu allowing you to adjust the hat angles (affects all hats/players)sm_hatpos / sm_hatorigin = Shows a menu allowing you to adjust the hat position (affects all hats/players)sm_hatsize = Shows a menu allowing you to adjust the hat size (affects all hats/players)Requirements:SDKHooks ExtensionColors (for compilation)Updater (to keep plugin always up-to-date and for compilation)Downloader (important - need to download all custom hats)Adding hats:-To add more hats in config go to addons/sourcemod/configs folder and open dod_hats.cfg file.-If you will add hats ingame, make sure server have a custom (if avalible) hat model and (custom) model is downloaded & precached!Notes:-This plugin is still in beta! There may be some bugs so if you'll discover some please let me know!-Only 64 hats are supported-sm_hatshow/sm_hatview commands will toggle thirdperson view-Admin flag may not work if you manage admins by sourcebans-To edit hat size, hat position and angles I'd recommend to select hat, force to all clients and do stuff via appropriate commands-Not all models can be resized!-Plugin will ignore client preferences if dod_hats_random = 1ToDo:-Remove downloader dependence-Add categories, like glasses etc-Add team restrictions-Add more hats-Other suggestions?Changelog: Code: (0.9.8)-Public releaseOther:-You can get hats from garrysmod.org site. However 1/3 hats are unused from this pack-You can download pack of used hats from here. And if you have a fastdownload url, upload this to your http server-I've attached a downloader config. Put this in configs/ folder and set sm_downloader_normal 0; sm_downloader_simple 1Servers with this pluginDownload pluginBrowse source codeCredit also goes to Sargath that requested this plugin! Attached Files Dołączona grafika downloads_simple.ini (267 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych