Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] superAdmin

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 23.10.2012 00:31

Merbo here, first plugin. Although it may seem that the plugin should compile on the forum in the code, the canteen conditions do not exist in tf2_stocks.inc. I had to modify the enum myself.This plugin allows admin to use the command 'superAdmin' to become a Super Admin!What's a superAdmin, you say?superAdmins have the following applied to them -
  • They are Ubercharged for the duration of the superAdmin bout. (Condition 'canteen uber')
  • They are given Kritz for the duration of the superAdmin bout. (Condition 'canteen kritz')
  • They are given the same boost of speed the Disciplinary Action offers for the duration of the superAdmin bout.
  • They are given the effect of megaheal, not direct 3x healing itself. The effect, for those who do not remember, is invicibility to knockback. Airblasts will do nothing.
  • They are given ludicrously large clips and reserve ammo in their weapons, and near instant reload times (permanently, I'm working on fixing that - some different kind of infinite ammo, perhaps, or ammo regeneration)
Additionally, superAdmin can be shared via a medigun!When an admin uses the command superAdmin while healing a target, the superAdmin is transferred through the medigun* (at the cost of that medic's ubercharge)The stats are not exactly the same as the admin's theirself. The stats are modified. Most are roughly cut in half, and then there is one stat that will be boosted.Equations:
  • The 3 non-boosted stats: - Given x = the time the admin has assigned for themself - Given y = A random float between 0-1 x / 2 + y;
  • The boosted stat: - Given x = the time the admin has assigned for themself - Given y = A random float between 0-1 - Given z = (Ubercharge percentage * 100) [1% uber = 0.01, so multiply by 100 to get '1'] - If z = 100, z becomes 250 (to add to the bonus if the admin sacrifices full ubercharge for another player) (x / 2 + y * 3) * z / (10 + y * 2);
Example output of a superAdmin share:Activated superAdmin for 15.000000 secondsMerbo's superAdmin was shared through Merbo's medigun beam into potatolover!potatolover's new superAdmin buffs: Kritz: 189.983398 Seconds; Speed: 7.567112 Seconds; Ubercharge: 7.567112 Seconds; Unmovability: 7.567112 Seconds - With extra bonus to Kritz - 100 percent Ubercharge adds an extra 2.5x bonusOutput shows in the chatbox. I know, it practically fills it up, but it's nice to see statistical information. I'll add the ability to make that quiet later on if you don't like verbosity.Todo list: (Copied directly from code) Code: /** Args:* - Duration for superAdmin (float) default 30* * ... * * Todo with this:* * - Allow bonuses themselves to be turned on/off or changed via config variables/cvars* - Allow the default time to be a config var or a cvar* - Allow a name (to superAdmin) as an arg* - Allow the equations to be a config/cvar* - Allow the conditions and ammo such to be configured* - Allow custom conditions* - Possibly write ammo regen (shan't be hard)* - Allow the flag for access to be customized* - Allow it to transfer through a line of multiple medics, with checks to prevent infinite loops*/public Action:setSuperAdmin(client, args) Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (superAdmin.sp - 7.0 KB) Dołączona grafika superAdmin.smx (6.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych