Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Simple Chat Processor (Redux)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 17.10.2012 04:53

HALLO EveryoneWell, as everyone may know, the old SCP plugin had a couple of bugs (which were mostly actually fixed in the latest source code in the google repoz), so I went ahead and created this new thread with the plugin + my own fixes.Version History:10-16-12: 1.1.0 - New Redux release.10-16-12: 1.1.1 - Correctly sends the recipient handle by-ref.Any suggestions? Reply to this thread. Quote: Originally Posted by Antithasys (Post 1559548) Simple Chat Processor Description:

Provides global forward for chat messages allowing other plugins to manipulate the display of chat messages. Currently this only supports SayText2 usermessage.

Console Variables:

None.

Installation:

Place the simple-chatprocessor.smx in the /sourcemod/plugins dir.Place the appropriate phrases file in the /sourcemod/translations dir.

Changelog: Include File PHP Code:

/********************************************************************** * When a player types a chat message * * NOTES: * Use MAXLENGTH_ constants above for formating the strings * Do not rely on the recipients handle to exist beyond the forward * Do not start another usermessage (PrintToChat) within this forward * * @param author The client index of the player who sent the chat message (Byref) * @param recipients The handle to the client index adt array of the players who should recieve the chat message * @param name The client's name of the player who sent the chat message (Byref) * @param message The contents of the chat message (Byref) * @noreturn **********************************************************************/forward Action:OnChatMessage(&author, Handle:recipients, String:name[], String:message[]);/********************************************************************** * Gets the current flags for the chat message * Should only be called within OnChatMessage() * * @return The current type of chat message (see constants) **********************************************************************/ native GetMessageFlags();

Notes: This plugin by itself does nothing. This plugin is the core plugin for the following other plugins:Simple Chat ColorsSimple Chat FilterSimple Chat ResponsesSimple Chat All DeadSimple Chat MeIf you want to use any of the above plugins you will need this plugin as well. Of course, anyone else is free to use this for their own plugins too!SVN (or Beta Links)If you want the latest version on the SVN you can use the links below. The release version of the plugin is attached.Source | Include | Plugin | No Config | PhrasesEnjoy!
Attached Files Dołączona grafika scp.cstrike.phrases.txt (977 Bytes) Dołączona grafika scp.tf.phrases.txt (709 Bytes) Dołączona grafika scp.l4d.phrases.txt (752 Bytes) Dołączona grafika scp.l4d2.phrases.txt (752 Bytes) Dołączona grafika scp.inc (3.9 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (simple-chatprocessor.sp - 13.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych