Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2 | Mapping & Gameplay] TrapKill

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 14.10.2012 14:21

I made this plugin for future use with some new 'surf' maps I intend to make.however, this plugin isn't limited to surf modes and may find use with other (or inspire new) modes as well.It allows players to 'own' and receive kill credit from >trigger_hurt map brushes.< ('traps')when a player is killed in a trap owned by another player:

• the traps' owner, sawblade icon and victim will be shown in the KillFeed
  • the victim will be forced to gib
  • score will be added to the trap's owner
  • FreezeCam will zoom to the trap's owner
How to use:In hammer editor, add your trigger_hurt brush and set it up however you want.name it, because you'll have to do some output programming:FireUser1 will set the trap owner to whoever activated the event (!activator) if the trap is owned by someone else, this will replace the owner.FireUser2 will set the trap owner to whoever activated the event (!activator) but ONLY if the trap is NOT owned by someone else.FireUser3 will remove the trap owner and the trigger_hurt will behave normally.Known bugs & issues:
  • Regardless of the trigger_hurt's damage type set by the map maker, all trap damage is forced as sawblade and players will be forced to gib.this is unavoidable (and unrealistic if your trap doesn't involve a sawblade) but it's used to distinguish a trap kill from a weapon-based kill.
  • While testing, I couldn't seem to get a trigger_hurt brush to destroy engineer buildings and therefore, could not capture the "object_destroyed" events properly. it is for this reason, all engineer buildings destroyed in a brush will not be credited to the trap's owner, score will not be added and the KillFeed will show normally.
Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (trapkill.sp - 7.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych