Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CSS] Draw My ???

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 29.09.2012 05:51

Dołączona grafika1.0.9

DescriptionDraw my ??? is a turn based drawing game for CSS. One person is chosen to draw, while the rest of the players must guess what s/he is drawing. Each person is given 60 seconds to draw. If guessed correctly, points will be awarded accordingly to both the drawer and guesser. After each round a new person is chosen.How the point system works. The first person to guess the word correctly gains three points. The current drawer will gain two points, and every correct guesser after that will gain one point.How To PlayWhen you are a drawer: Your word is printed to both regular chat, and hint chat (bottom middle). Your goal is to draw this word. To do that, hold left click and move your mouse. That's it. Navigate the menu to change color, size, undo mistakes, forfeit, and erase everything.When you are a guesser: Type what you believe the person is drawing in chat. If it's correct you'll be notified, otherwise it will go through normally.Cvarsdr_amountrepeats - How often words can potentially be repeated. Default: 100Admin Commandssm_disabledraw - ADMFLAG_BAN - Disables a player from drawing until map change.User Commandssm_menu, !menu, /menu - Brings up the drawing menu (when you're the current drawer).sm_rank, !rank, /rank, rank - Displays your current ranking.sm_top10, !top10, /top10, top10 - Displays the top 10 players.sm_score, !score, /score - Compare your global score against everyone else currently in the game.sm_skip, !skip, /skip, skip - Skips your turn until either the map changes, or you type skip again.sm_help, !help, /help, help - Displays information on how to play the game.!forfeit - Forfeits your current turn. RequirementsMoreColorsSDKToolsInstallationInstall requirementsAdd wordlist.txt to addonssourcemodconfigAdd drawscores.txt addonssourcemodconfig(Optional) Add adminmenu_custom to addonssourcemodconfigs if you want the admin command in the admin menu.Add draw.smx to addonssourcemodpluginsAdd all textures to cstrikematerialsdrawAdd maps!ScreenshotsFruitsBulletproofSquirrelDaredevil Server to Play onSteamGamers.com - 74.91.116.98:27015MapsHere.Special ThanksMitchell, for creating the LAZERRRRSSSS!! plugin, which I have used a snippit from (code used is commented in.)To all the people making the maps to play on so far: [SG] Riperzz, Girl in Lingerie, Scoutkllr, Sexual Harassment Panda, [SG] Paul, and any I've missed. :(Erik_ from EpicRadio.co.uk for making the logo. NotesNo SQL database is needed. All scores are handled in drawscores.txt.Suggested player limit is 8.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika adminmenu_custom.txt (254 Bytes) Dołączona grafika drawmy_1_0_9.zip (52.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych