Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] MvM - Make players 'ready' (v1.0, 9/5/2012)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 06.09.2012 01:22

This is a very simple plugin I wrote for Mann. vs Machine mode in TF2. If you play MvM, you'll probably find yourself sitting there waiting for someone to press F4 to start the round. And of course, they either don't know to press F4, don't care to, or the button doesn't work.This plugin allows you to force a player to 'ready up', or the entire team if desired. Though do be careful, as engineers obviously take longer to get ready. Dołączona grafikaCVARsmvmready_version - Plugin version.COMMANDssm_mvmready <#userid|name> <1=ready, 0=not> - Sets the target(s) to become ready. Requires GENERIC ADMIN flag. Used '@red' for targeting the entire team.INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONSCopy the mvmready.smx to the sourcemod plugins folder.CHANGELOG Quote: v1.0 9/5/2012 - Initial Release CREDITS
  • Afro Priest - For making me write the plugin to begin with.
PLANSI have no future plans for this plugin, nor do I intend to take requests.NOTES/MISC1. This has been tested working with sourcemod v1.4.5-dev / metamod 1.8.7. Though it should work with earlier versions as well as its a very simple plugin.2. This is my first plugin for sourcemod. If there's anything that needs improving please let me know so I can learn. Attached Files Dołączona grafika mvmready.smx (2.9 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (mvmready.sp - 2.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych