Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[ANY] Ban Player's Spray

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 03.09.2012 16:22

DESCRIPTION:This plugin will give admins the ability to permanently ban a player's ability to use the in-game spray function. Once banned, a player will not be able to spray anymore until an admin unbans them.Admin can also view the ban list of currently connected players. Players can also view a menu to check the status of their spray ban status.COMMANDS:sm_banspray - This will add the player to the list of players that are not allowed to use sprays. can be a partial match or full name.sm_unbanspray - This will remove the player from the list of players not allowed to use sprays. can be a partial match or full name.sm_banspraylist - This will list all of the currently connected players and their ban status (looks best in console)sm_settings (this is a SM command) - This is what players will use to check the status of their banThe plugin is compiled to have admins with the ban flag able to use the commands. You can override the command to be whatever you want.REQUIREMENTS:Known Issues:None that I'm aware ofNOTE:All player's ability to use a spray before cookies are cached are restricted (this usually is not a problem, just wanted to let you know).INSTALLATION:For now, just drop the .smx in your sourcemod/plugins folder. I will be adding a translation file later on so this can get approved. I wasn't planning on releasing this plugin, but I've seen a few requests for it lately. Attached Files Dołączona grafika colors.inc (11.9 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (ban_player_sprays.sp - 11.3 KB) Dołączona grafika ban_player_sprays.smx (11.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych