Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

AWP Maps Plugin

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
1 odpowiedź w tym temacie

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 24.08.2012 15:05

AWP Maps Plugin V 1.3.1 ********Info******** * This Plugin was crated for awp maps.* When a player spawns, the plugin is working.* The plugin first strips player's all weapons, then give to him a knife (can be disabled), an awp with full ammo (10/30) (can be changed) , 100HP (can be changed) and 100AP (can be changed) and block buyzones (can be disabled). ********Commands******** * say /awpmp, say !awpmp - Show help (on the chat). ********Cvars******** * amx_awpmp 0/1 - Enable/Disable the plugin (Default: 0)* amx_awpmp_version - Checks plugin version.* amx_awpmp_knife 0/1 - Enable/Disable giving a player a knife when spawned. (Default: 1)* amx_awpmp_buyzone 0/1 - Enable/Disable buyzone. (Default: 0)* amx_awpmp_ammo 0-9999 - Giving to the player the amount of ammo that you type on the cvar. (Default: 30)* amx_awpmp_ap 0-999 - Giving to the player the amount of ap that you type on the cvar (After 999 there is a bug, check it you'r self, so i put an if that when the cvar is 1000 and up, it will restart back to 100). (Default: 100)* amx_awpmp_hp 1-255 - Giving to the player the amount of HP that you type on the cvar (After 255, there is an engine bug, so when the cvar is 256 and up it will return to 100). (Default: 100) ********Includes******** * #include * #include * #include * #include ********Change Log******** Code: * V 1.0 - First Public Relase. * V 1.1 - Deleted include: fun (not needed).* Added new include: fakemeta_util.* Changed some fun functions to fakemeta_until functions. * V 1.2 - Deleted include: fakemeta (not needed).* Added new cvar: amx_awpmp_hp (see cvar list).* Added new commnad: say /awpmp.* Added new define: PLUGIN_VERSION (need only for adv message).* Added new const: g_Cmdhelp (need only for public plugin_init.* Added new adv message that display every 60 seconds.* Fixed block buyzone bug (when the cvar is on 1, you cann't open the buy menu, and the buy icon is gone but you can buy with binds like autobuy and rebuy).* Fixed bug when the ap amount is under 0. * V 1.3 - Added new cvar: amx_awpmp_ammo (see cvar list). * V 1.3.1 - Deleted include: ColorChat (not needed).* Added new stock: ColorChat. ********Credits******** * NorTon (me) - Plugin creator.* Shuttle_Wave/ConnorMcleod - Block buyzone code . ********Downloads******** -------------------------------------- Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (awpmp.sma - 7.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

#2 pucio9896

Nowy

• Nowy

Reputacja: 0
Nowy

• Imię:Dawid

Napisano 16.09.2012 10:37

:crazy:
  • +
  • -

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0