Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[DoD:S] Stats with awards, captures, headshots & more

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 11.08.2012 09:42

Hello comrades!This time I learned to stats, databases and stuff like that.So, I created a DoD:S Stats plugin, based on Misery's original plugin. :) I rewrote almost all plugin, added some features, optimized plugin, improved database and more...This plugin is using award system written by MiseryOriginal message: Quote: A plugin young of statistics with as novelty a system of awards on the players. The principle is simple, the players who play many are rewarded by an awards of the army. How work the awards ? And indeed, it is also simple. The player who kills a lot and who takes flags, has of maids luck(chance) to rise quickly, but the players who are not PGM is also rewarded if they take many of flags. This plugin is a good means of know the players who pull, because it rewards as well the average players as the big players.Warning, by speaking about big players. There is a condition to be among the first ones of the classification. So well obviously it is necessary to kill a lot, it is also necessary to have a minimum of flag (that is 1 flag for 3 kills) to cross(spend) an award, here is the board below. Some changes (what I remember):-Fixed some bugs-Improved overall performance-Improved database-Reduced ratio of kills/captures for awards-Added ELO rating system (smth like that)-Added translations & colors support-Added points customization with CVars-Added bonusround control-Added capture block tracking-Added plant/defuse bomb tracking-Added killing planter/defuser tracking-Added toggle to enable/disable stats chat notify (client-side setting)-Added GunGame & DeathMatch support.ConVars:dodstats_announce "1" = Print player's information on connect (points & grade)dodstats_hidechat "0" = Hide chat triggers ( rank/top/top10/stats/session/notify )dodstats_purge "0" = Number of days to delete inactive players from databasedodstats_bonusround "1" = Enable or disable stats at bonusrounddodstats_start_points "1000" = Sets the starting points for a new playerdodstats_k_value "10" = The K-Value (ELO rating)*dodstats_points_min "1" = Sets the minimum points to take on kill**.dodstats_points_block "3" = Amount of points to give for blocking capture (also for killing defuser/planter)dodstats_points_capture "3" = Amount of points to give for capturing area/exploding an objectdodstats_points_suicide "5" = Amount of points to take on suicidedodstats_points_defuse "3" = Amount of points to give for defusing a TNT***dodstats_points_explode "3" = Amount of points to give for exploding an object***dodstats_points_headshot "1" = Amount of points to add for a headshot kill***dodstats_points_plant "3" = Amount of points to give for planting a TNTdodstats_tk_penalty "15" = Amount of points to take on teamkilldodstats_points_ggwin "25" = Amount of points to give to a GG winnerdodstats_points_levelsteal "1" = Amount of points to give for stealing levelSet to 0 to disable scoring for _action (but kills/deaths/captures etc still will be tracked)Admin commands:resetplayer "STEAM_ID" = Delete a player from the databaseresetstats = Reset all statspstats <#userid|name> = Show target's statsClient commands:rank = Show rank in chat (position, points, points to next rank, kills, deaths)session = Display session (points earned, kills, deaths, KDR, time played per session)stats = Display overall stats (grade, points, headshots, time played, captures, blocked caps, bombs planted/defused, kills, deaths KDR, TKs etc...)top = Display top ten players, their awards & kills (sorted by kills)top10 = Display top ten players, their points and KDR (sorted by points)notify = Toggle stats notificationsDatabase settings:You can use both database types. By default is SQLite. All data will be saved in SM_Path/data/sourcemod-local.sq3Take a look at example_database.cfg if you want to use separate db for stats.Notes:-If you want to show stats messages (enable notify) to all clients by default: go to dodstats/database.sp line 109 and change 'false' to 'true'*This plugin is using special ranking system (ELO-like)Formula: 1 / (Pow (10 * (victim points - attacker points) / 100) + 1)Scoring = K-Value * (1 - Formula result)**sm_dodstats_points_min value should not be higher than K-Value.If difference between attacker & victim ratings is too high, attacker may got 0 points for kill (because database using integer)As you expected its just rounds (or force if >1) minimum point to necessary*** These points will be added for primary action as bonus (example: You've got 2 points for kill and +1 for headshot)..and sorry for my english!This requires Colors for compilation.Servers with this pluginScreenshots will be added later Attached Files Dołączona grafika dodstats.zip (43.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych