Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CS:S] Default weaponclips (V0.2, 2012-14-07)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 14.07.2012 22:16

I had so many problems with maps who had spawners which gives you weapons without secondary ammo.Of course there are also maps which lets you spawn with weapons without secondary ammo.This Plugin fills up an picked up weapons secondary ammo with their default/defined ammo upon first use, useful for maps with bad spawners or gamequips.You should never ever get a weapon in your hand without secondary ammo.Weapons are only filled once per pickup and round.Cvars
  • sm_default_weapon_clips_version
  • Plugin version (Not changeable)
Installation:
  • Put "default_weapon_clips.smx" in your "../addons/sourcemod/plugins" directory.
  • Load the plugin
  • Have fun
Requirements
  • If you want to compile the plugin yourself, you need to obtain the SMLIB library
Credits:Berni, Chanz and the contributors for their SMLIB library which i use to work with weapons.NotesPlugin will not compile on the forums due the dependence of SMLIBYou can define the weaponvalues yourself by editing the plugin and recompile it.If you add weapons for other games yourself it should work for them too, though i have not tested it. TODO Request something Attached Files Dołączona grafika default_weapon_clips.smx (11.6 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (default_weapon_clips.sp - 3.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych