Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Sniper Crosshairs

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 02.07.2012 15:29

Description:Gives CS-Style non-zoom crosshairs to sniper rifles (not the small yellow one - the real crosshairs as in galil, ak47, sg552). See the "awp" screenshot for awp example. Requires:FakeMetaHamSandWichCvars:* "amx_sniper_crosshairs" - what weapons have crosshairs (just add the numbers).- "1" - awp- "2" - scout- "4" - g3sg1- "8" - sg550Additional info:Tested in Counter-Strike 1.6 with amxmodx 1.8.2 (dev build hg21). Notes:Such a plugin already was made by ConnorMcLeod and is called Real Snipers Crosshairs. However there have been bug reports. Thanks to some research I found a bug-free method, and decided to make it publicly available. After some talk with Arkshine, we decided the best thing to do is post the plugin here of course.Warnings:Only known issue is if you have awp currently out and you happen to have galil in your inventory at the same time. In that case the galil green-bullet-bar (in your inventory) will be showing the same bullet-percentage-filled as awp. See the "glitch_awp_out" & "glitch_galil_out" screenshots to understand better.Credits:Special thanks to Arkshine for help in WeaponList related things. Also I'd like to thank ConnorMcLeod for his Real Snipers Crosshairs plugin, which allowed me to understand the basic method of how to add a crosshair to the weapon. Change-Log:* 1.2- Fixed: Hud glitches while having 'opposed' weapons.- Changed: Official release.* 1.1- Fixed: Glitch with hud when having sniper and its 'opposed' weapon.- Fixed: Glitch when having m249 and awp, m249 bullet type isn't shown when buying them.- Changed: 'Opposed' for awp is now galil - not m249.* 1.0- First release. Attached Files Dołączona grafika ScreenShots.zip (3.51 MB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (sniper_crosshairs.sma - 12.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych