Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Private Message

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 01.07.2012 20:00

amx_pmThis is a simple little plugin i threw together. It allows users to private message each other in the server, restricting dead clients to talk to live ones, and anyone to talk to bots. (with a CVAR to allow them to do so) It includes colored messages, chat command, console command, and a defined pm sound that plays when a user receives a message. Fast and easy to use, you simply put a backslash before the person's name who you want to message, a space, and then what you want to say to them. If you just want to get their attention you can send a page simply by "/" and it will send a message saying... Quote: [PM] : [PAGE] The message will then display in that user's chat area, proceeded with a green [PM] tag, as shown above. All messages are sent to both parties (sender and receiver) while only the receiver gets a sound notification. private_message 0 // <-1|0|1> -1: turns off the plugin entirely, 0: doesn't allow dead users to talk to live ones, 1: allows anyone to PM anyone else.pm_sound "buttons/blip2.wav" // The file path to the sound you wish to play when a user gets PM'd. Leave the quotes empty to turn this feature off. say / Sends a page to the defined user. Just making a sound (if enabled) and the person's name who sent the pagesay / Sends a message to the defined user, looks like a regular chat message, but highlighted. amx_pm [user] [message] Sends a message to the defined user from your console, looks like a regular chat message to the receiver.Download plugin and lang file (amx_pm.txt)Put plugin in addons/amxmodx/pluginsPut lang file in /addons/amxmodx/data/langAdd "amx_pm.amxx" at the end of your plugins.ini fileChange map and you're done.Thread available at: http://forums.allied...ad.php?t=188638[en] -me[de] -Mordekay Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_pm.sma - 3.7 KB) Dołączona grafika amx_pm.txt (296 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych