Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CS:GO] Zeus Round

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 30.06.2012 19:52

DESCRIPTION:This plugin allows server admins to set the next round to be a Zeus (taser) round. At the end of the round prior to the zeus round, all alive player's weapons will be remembered so they will get them back at the conclusion of the zeus round.During the Zeus Round, players cannot buy any weapons. They will be given a knife and a zeus. If they get a frag with the zeus, they will get another zeus. If they fire the zeus and miss, they'll have only their knife to try and get a kill. If they get a knife kill, they'll get a zeus.At the start of the round after the Zeus Round, they'll get their weapons back if they had any from the round before the zeus round.This was a request from here. CVars "sm_zeusround_saveweapons" = "1" min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 - Should the players get their old weapons back after the Zeus round?0 = NO1 = YES"sm_zeusround_useupdater" = "0" min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 - Utilize 'Updater' plugin to auto-update Zeus Round when updates are published?0 = NO1 = YES Admin Commands:"sm_zeusround" - Toggle the next round to be a Zeus RoundREQUIREMENTS:SDKHooksUpdater - optionalCompiling Required Includes:cstrikesdkhookscolorsupdaterNOTES:If, on the round prior to the Zeus round a player takes control of a bot and survives, the weapons that bot had will be saved as the weapons to give the player on the round after the zeus round. If this is an issue, I'll put in code to keep this from happening.INSTALLATION:Copy the zeusround.smx file to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and the zeusround.phrases.txt translation file to your addons/sourcemod/translations folder.You'll have to download the .smx attached file because the online compiler won't work due to the includes. Attached Files Dołączona grafika zeusround.phrases.txt (257 Bytes) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (zeusround.sp - 13.3 KB) Dołączona grafika zeusround.smx (10.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych