Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Projectile Particles

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 19.06.2012 00:02

[TF2] Projectile ParticlesVersion 1.0.0Dołączona grafika

Description:

Attaches particle effects to a configurable list of projectiles.

Commands:
  • sm_particles | Toggles an individual's particle effects on/off | Default Flag: NONE (PUBLIC)
  • sm_projectileparticles_reload | Reloads the config file (see below) | Default Flag: CONFIG (I)
Cvars:
  • sm_projectileparticles_version | Plugin version. Do not edit.
  • sm_projectileparticles_enabled | 0 = Disable plugin, 1 = Enable plugin | Default Value: 1
  • sm_projectileparticles_clientdefault | 0 = Turned off for clients by default, 1 = Turned on | Default Value: 1
  • sm_projectileparticles_mode | 1 = All players, 2 = Admins with correct flag | Default Value: 2
  • sm_projectileparticles_adminflag | Admin flag to use if above mode is set to 2 | Default Value: b
Config File:

The plugin reads the config file at addons/sourcemod/data/projectile_particles.cfg for a list of particles to attach - the structure of which is below. This example adds a blue trail to syringes and beams to huntsman arrows, and is also used in the sample file attached to the bottom of this post. Code: "tf_projectile_arrow"{ "Particle" "superrare_beams1" "Clusters" "1"}"tf_projectile_syringe"{ "Particle" "coin_large_blue" "Clusters" "2"}

Config File Usage:

You may use keywords Particle/Particles and Cluster/Clusters, the latter being the number of groups of particles to use. You may also specify multiple particles separated with a comma, and zero whitespace, e.g. "coin_blue,critical_grenade_red_extra"You may find a list of possible particles and projectiles below in the second post.

Installation:

Place ProjectileParticles.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.Create your own custom config file (addons/sourcemod/data/projectile_particles.cfg) or use the one below as a basis.This plugin requires SDKHooks to operate.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika ProjectileParticles.smx (7.7 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (ProjectileParticles.sp - 9.5 KB) Dołączona grafika projectile_particles.cfg (155 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych