Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Egypt Arch Fix

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 08.06.2012 02:23

DescriptionI'm quite a fan of Egypt, but ever since the Wrangler made Sentry jumps possible, RED has been able to completely lock down Point B on the second stage by abusing this arch, turning many people off from the map.

Dołączona grafika

We run a 24/7 Egypt server and have had the arch exploit banned for some time, but the rule was often ignored when administrators were not present, and it was quite annoying to deal with in any case.I wrote this plugin to prevent construction from occuring in the first place. Whenever the current map is cp_egypt_final, the plugin will check the location of any newly-placed building. If that location is atop the arch, the building will explode, and a message will be displayed to the player informing them that they may not build there.

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

InstallationJust copy EgyptArchFix.smx into your sourcemod/plugins/ directory.MiscellaniaThis will work on both 24/7 servers and servers with a rotation -- it checks for the proper map before hooking the building placement event.I may update this in the future to have the option of also blocking building above the first capture point of Stage 1, but because that spot is far less powerful (albeit still surprising) for experienced players, we have not banned it on our 24/7 server and thus I have not yet included it in this plugin. More likely, however, is that I'll simply use it as the basis for a more generalized coordinate-based nobuild with boundaries defined in CFGs.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (EgyptArchFix.sp - 1.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych