Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[L4D2] Automatic Main Menu Opener AMMO v1.1.0

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 29.05.2012 02:27

Automatic Main Menu Opener AMMO

version 1.1.0Author: WeAreBorgMTMS Head Admin/Programmer Heavy thanks to zipcore and his Battle RPGEver put a new server together with some great new plugin you found that has a menu? Have your regulars gotten on and tried the regular commands that no longer work then rage quit? New people get on your server and not even know you have a plugin with a menu?No Longer...This plugin automatically opens a Main Menu when a player spawns and reminds them how to open it again when they first join. Also comes with a small welcome message. This plugin can be configured to open a Menu on First Spawn Only, open a Menu on Every Spawn, blare a Chat Reminder of the command to reopen the menu for a configurable number of times.Install .smx in the usual place and let it build its config. Change AMMOpener_Command to what ever your command is that opens the menu. Commands that start with sm_ such as "sm_buy" will remove the sm_ when telling the player the command in chat.Spoiler: In reality this plugin just runs a FakeClientCommand so you can actually make it do more than just open a menu. A menu is what I designed it for. Cvars...AMMOpener_version Installed version of Automatic Main Menu Opener on this server"AMMOpener_firstspawn "1" Enable Auto Main Menu Open for First Spawn?AMMOpener_enablechat "1" Enable Chat Reminder To Open Main Menu?AMMOpener_everyspawn "1" Enable Auto Main Menu Open for Every Spawn?AMMOpener_FSTimer "15.0" Time Duration till Menu is opened on player's spawnAMMOpener_CRTimer "10.0" On First Spawn, player will be reminded in chat every AMMOpener_ChatRemindCount "20" Number of times to remind player to open the menu on first spawnAMMOpener_Command "sm_buy" Command, minus !, used to open main menu. 'sm_' will be removed when announced to playersAMMOpener_MenuName "=Buy Menu=" Menu TitleAMMOpener_Server "MTMS-Server" Server Description used when announcing to playersI use this plugin on all 12 of my servers. No reported issues. I love it for my Fortspawn2 servers.To Do combine AMMOpener_firstspawn and AMMOpener_everyspawn into 1 cvar Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_AMMOpener.sp - 5.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych