Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

WARZZZ 2.0

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 21.05.2012 18:41

●●● WARZZZ 2.0●●● Author: ●●● Category: GameplayDołączona grafika ●● Description: This is a team deathmatch mod. There are rings around the map.The goal is to capture all these rings to win the round. To capture a ring, step on it and press the USE button. Dołączona grafika The mod has a built-in respawn with spawn protection and every ring plays a role of a spawn point.When your team captures a ring, you will have the chance to respawn on that ring (or on the other rings owned by your team) until the enemy captures it and become under their possesion.If you can't respawn on a ring, you will be respawned on the default spawn points of the map. Each team has it's own money, which is used by all of it's members.When you capture a ring, your team will earn money and your enemy will lose money (if it's not a neutral ring).Your team can also earn money by killing. The amount of money given depends on the type of the kill - normal kill, headshot, knife kill or knife headshot kill. Every ring glows in it's team color : white - for neutral, blue - for CT and red - for T. All objectives on the map (e.g. bombs, hostages, VIP zones and etc.) are removed. When a player spawns, he will be shown a menu for selecting a player class and weapons.Every class has it's own item, which players can drop on the ground to help their teammates.

●● Classes and their items are:

●●● Assault - Drops "Ammo Box", which gives backpack ammo to player's weapon.Dołączona grafika●●● Sniper - Drops "Invisibility Suit", which increases player's invisibility.Dołączona grafika●●● Engineer - Drops "Mine", which explodes on detonation (touch).Dołączona grafika●●● Medic - Drops "Medkit", which heals players to maximum health.Dołączona grafika

Dropping an item will cost money, depending of it's type.Every item glows in its owner's team.Players can remove enemy items from the ground (except "Mine" item), but that will cost money too. Ring spawn points can be made by admin command and every ring spawn point will be saved in a file for the specific map (located in: configs/warzzz/name-of-the-map.ini). ●● CVARs:

●●● Edit them from configs/warzzz.cfg.

●● Commands:

●●● Admin Commands:

●●● wz_spawn_ring [team]

○○○ Makes a new ring spawn point at the current player's position. You can set up default ring team or make it neutral (if you don't pass an argument or use 0).

●●● Chat Commands (say and say_team):

●●● /item, /items

○○○ Drops an item on the ground, depending on player's class.

●●● /class, /change, /changeclass

○○○ Changes player's class on the next spawn (depending on wz_class_change_mode CVAR).

●●● /guns, /weapons

○○○ Changes player's weapons on the next spawn (if they are remembered).

●● Requirements:

●●● Modules:

●●● HamSandwich●●● FakeMeta●●● CStrike

●● Changes Log:

●●● 1.0

●●● First release!

●●● 1.1

●●● Added 'Previous Selected Weapon' option in the weapon menu.

●●● 1.2

●●● Now, the 'Previous Selected Weapon' option don't shows the weapon menu again after selecting the previous weapon.●●● Added /guns command.●●● Fixed small bugs.●●● Added CVAR wz_item_invsuit_max_inv.

●●● 2.0 (special update)

●●● Fully rewritten code!●●● Optimized code.●●● Added/Fixed lots of CVARs and other stuff.●●● Added ML Support.

●● Default Supported Maps:

●●● cs_assault - 14 rings

●●● cs_estate - 10 rings

●●● cs_italy - 9 rings

●●● de_aztec - 17 rings

●●● de_dust - 21 rings

●●● de_dust2 - 20 rings

●●● de_inferno - 26 rings

●●● de_nuke - 25 rings

●● Multilangual Support:

●●● Translated Languages:

●●● [en]

●●● [bg]

●●● Original English Tokens: Code: [en]SV_NOTIFY_NOSPAWNS = ERROR: Couldn't find file %s - No ring spawn points will be loaded!SV_NOTIFY_NOCFG = ERROR: Couldn't find file %s - Default CVAR values will be loaded!SV_NOTIFY_COULDNTREAD = ERROR: Couldn't read file %s! ADM_NOTIFY_SPAWNADD = New ring spawn point successfully added at %.2f %.2f %.2f (Team: %i)! PL_NOTIFY_NOTENOUGH = Not enough players to start! (%i needed)PL_NOTIFY_CAPTURE = Press USE button to capture this ring!PL_NOTIFY_REMOVE = Press USE button to remove this item!PL_NOTIFY_MAXINVREACHED = You have reached the maximum amount of invisibility!PL_NOTIFY_RESPROTECTEND = Your spawn protection has been removed! MSG_RING_CAPTURED = captured a ring.MSG_RING_CAPTURED_LAST = captured the last ring!!! MSG_WIN = team wins! MSG_NOCLASS = You must have a class to use this command!MSG_CLASS_CANTCHANGE = You can't change your class with a command!MSG_CLASS_CHANGENEXT = Your class will be changed on your next spawn! MSG_WEAPONS_CHANGENEXT = Your weapons will be changed on your next spawn!MSG_NOTALIVE = You must be alive to use this command!MSG_NOMONEY = Your team doesn't have enough money to use this command!MSG_MAXITEMREACHED = You have reached the maximum number of this item at the same time.MSG_MINEDETONATED = Your mine has been detonated! MSG_SELECTED = You have selected MSG_INFO_NEED = needMSG_INFO_MAX = maxMSG_INFO_COST = costMSG_INFO_CLASS = class HUD_MONEY = Money:HUD_INVISIBILITY = Invisibility:HUD_RESPAWN = You will be respawned after %i seconds... MENU_CLASS = Select a class:MENU_CLASS_ASSAULT = AssaultMENU_CLASS_SNIPER = SniperMENU_CLASS_ENGINEER = EngineerMENU_CLASS_MEDIC = Medic MENU_WEAPON_REMEMBER = Remember WeaponMENU_WEAPON_PRIMARY = Select primary weapon:MENU_WEAPON_SECONDARY = Select secondary weapon: MENU_YES = yYesMENU_NO = rNo

●● Source Code Customization: PHP Code:

#define SPAWN_RING_ACCESS ADMIN_RCON // admin access level for wz_spawn_ring command (see amxconst.inc)

●● TO DO:

●●● Add admin command to place custom items on the map.

●● Credits:

●●● Exolent

●●● For some help with percentage calculation for captured ring stats.

●●● Numb

●●● For his colorchat.inc.

●●● VEN

●●● For his is_player_stuck stock.

●●● carbonated

●●● For the idea of "Previous Selected Weapon" option in weapons menu.

●● Want to help supporting this mod?:

●●● Post your suggestions, reports and improvements.

●●● Post your ML translations for your language.

●●● Post your ring spawn points for other maps.

●●● Be my friend! :crab:

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (warzzz.sma - 66.3 KB) Dołączona grafika warzzz.zip (11.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych