Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] [JB] Advanced Hide and Seek

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 12.05.2012 17:47

First of all, Credits:
TnTSCS - For trying to help about the crashing and explaining about another stuff, An awesome guy with knowledge!
Leonardo - Thinking about the server crashing fix, Thank you!

The Gameplay:
Used to be in JB, CT's have 40 [Default and can be changed via the cfg] seconds to hide, cells are always open, The Ts are blinded until the time to hide, then everybody get weapons [m4a1, deagle], the Ts should go to seek CTs, If the server is running sm_hosties, The LR command is disabled, Because its not supposed to have an lr when you cannot listen to each other.

Mode:
When the mode is on, Teams cannot hear each other. [sv_alltalk 0]
sm_show_activity Is on 0 to dont spam the chat with blinding, When i will find a way to blind without ServerCommand ill do it, It will come back to the default value when hns is disabled/map change.
mp_forcecamera Is on 1 so nobody can see the other team while dead.
When changing modes, Game will restart, You Cannot change to the mode that currently used [enabled/disabled].
The plugin is creating a hns.cfg file in cfg/sourcemod.

Commands:
sm_hns - Requiring "b" [Generic admin flag] to open the menu, options are "Enable" and "Disable".

Cvars:
sm_timebomb_hns_enabled - Should the server always will be in HNS mode? Not Recommending to change in the cfg file.
sm_timebomb_hns_time - Time to let the CT's to hide.
sm_timebomb_hns_version - Plugin Version, Not needed to change.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (advancedhns.sp - 4.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych