Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] [CS:S] Flash Protection

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 22.03.2012 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAvengers2
Requirements:
  • SDKHooks v2.x or higher
  • Sourcemod v1.4.x or higher
Description:
  • This plugin uses thetwistedpanda's queue system (First-In-First-Out) for Flashbang grenades.
    -
  • Anti-TeamFlash (this functions in a completely different manner than thetwistedpanda's plugin)

> If no enemies are hit, the flash effects from that team flash will be null for teammates and will not affect them. When the flash effects are nulled, this does not overwrite the duration of any existing flash effects for that player.

> If an enemy does get hit by the flash, it will effect everyone including teammates. In addition to this, a message will be outputted to any affected teammates, informing them of who team flashed them.

> The individual who threw the flash will in all instances still be affected by the flash assuming they get hit. :wink:
    -
  • Anti-Flash (smac_css_antiflash was integrated into this plugin since it didn't play nicely)

> Entity information isn't sent to flashed clients while they're flashed. Players with anti-flash cheats won't know where enemy players are located.

> The duration of the anti-flash has been slightly reduced to avoid flickering issues present in the current version of smac_css_antiflash. :grrr:
    -
  • Flash Duration Bug Fix (Thanks to bercadi for this part)

> If a flash has the same duration as the one before it, then it will not affect the player. The plugin will change the flash duration ever so slightly and make the flash affect the player.
    -
ConVars:
  • None.
Installation:
  • Place sm_flashprotection.smx inside of /sourcemod/plugins/
Note(s):

I made this plugin because removing team flashes altogether can give an unfair advantage to the players team (They can flash enemies, then have their teammate run in unaffected.) Additionally, I noticed that thetwistedpanda's plugin can be abused by players since they can overwrite existing flashes by team flashing each other. :cry:

Attached Files Dołączona grafika sm_flashprotection.smx (6.5 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (sm_flashprotection.sp - 8.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych