Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] Hl2dm CU Public Gameserver plugin version 1.6.8 date 10.03.2012

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 10.03.2012 16:51

As you saw in the Title this plugin was design mainly for the use in the Clans United Hl2dm League.
Also this Plugin needs a Resource File to work which i found here in this Forum:
http://forums.allied...ead.php?t=96831
Thanks to the Author for the nice Colour Management
  • Feature list
  • For every Chat command is a prefix needed which u can adjust over a cvar listed at the Cvar Section (Default is #.#)
  • for several commands there is a Cvar where u can either disable it or enable a admin check(admin Check requires Root or Config Flag)
  • All Configs u wanna start from the Chat must be writen in a File named Configs.cfg in the /sourcemod/configs/ folder in this Format:
"Configs.cfg"
{
"Configs"
{
"name u wanna write in chat" "name of the config"
"cu2v2" "cu2v2.cfg"
"cu1v1" "cu1v1.cfg"
}
}

• every Map u wanna change with the Chat command must be listed in a File named Maps.cfg in the /sourcemod/configs/ folder in this Format:
"Maps"
{
"Maps"
{
"Chat command name" "real map name"
"aimarena" "aim_arena_reloaded"
"aa" "aim_arena_reloaded"
}
}

• CVAR/Command list
  • Commands
#.# start <configname>: Executes this config makes the server password protected with a random number from 0 - 9999 and records the map with sourceTV if there is an existing folder named hl2mp/demos/ (admin authorisation possible/deaktivation possible)

#.# restart: Restarts the map

(admin authorisation possible/deaktivation possible)

#.# cm <mapname>: changes the map to <mapname>(admin authorisation possible/deaktivation possible)

#.# pw or #.# password: Displayes the Server-Password to the player

#.# teamplay 1/0: 1 enables Team-Deathmatch 0 enables Deathmatch (after Mapchange)
(admin authorisation possible/deaktivation possible)

#.# coinflip: Makes the executing Player Coinflipplayer

#.# help: Shows the available Commands to the Player
  • Cvars: You can edit the automaticly generated config in the hl2mp/cfg/sourcemod/ folder
// Enables the Requirement of the Sourcemod Admin flag for diverse Commands
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_authorisation_enabled "0"

// Chat Command prefix
// -
// Default: "#.#"
sm_chat_command_prefix "#.#"

// Enables #.# cm
// -
sm_cm_enabled "1"

// Enables #.# restart
// -
sm_restart_enabled "1"

// Enables #.# start
// -
sm_start_enabled "1"

// Enables #.# teamplay
// -
sm_teamplay_switchable "1"

I know this isnt the best and cleanest sourcecode you have ever seen :) but i m open for suggestion and for my first contact with the Sourcemod API not bad i think
Also if u have something u wanna have changed or added in this plugin dont hesitate to contact me

Known Bugs:
due to the different Chat-System from the colors.inc this Output is not recorded by the sourceTV demos

• Changelog
10-03-2012 (v1.6.8
* Initial release.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (Serverplugin.sp - 15.2 KB) Dołączona grafika colors.inc (11.9 KB) Dołączona grafika Configs.cfg (87 Bytes) Dołączona grafika Maps.cfg (3.5 KB) Dołączona grafika Serverplugin.smx (12.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych