Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] [TF2] Real Thirdperson

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 13.01.2012 16:47

TF2 Real Thirdperson

Description
This allows usage of the real thirdperson provided in the source engine.
Thirdperson strictly relies on sv_cheats being set to 1 on the client thus there are many plugins out there to work around this by changing the camera or setting yourself as your own spectator and such.
However in TF2 many player cosmetics do not render on your own player without sv_cheats 1 and real thirdperson.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This script sends the sv_cheats value of 1 to the client without setting it on the server. This allows the client to use the thirdperson command however it also opens access to commands that can be used for the purpose of cheating. For example wireframe mode. This plugins was written with non competative trade servers in mind.

Misc Fixes: There are a few cases where thirdperson is disabled. These include a camera bug on spawn and going back to firstperson after taunting. I have included fixes for both of these.
There is also a check for the host_timescale cvar being altered on server so that sv_cheats 0 is not sent to the client in case you have something like slowmo that relies on it.

CVARS

tf2_thirdperson_taunt_delay "0.4" Delay before thirdperson is enabled again after a taunt.

Changelog

1.0 - Initial release.

Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (tf2_real_thirdperson.sp - 4.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych