Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 05.10.2011 23:01

Auto-Mix (Pug)
Plugin scripted by p1Mp AKA Diegork
Version 1.0.3

Dołączona grafika

• Introduction

Hello, My name is p1Mp and I'm from Israel. I've been scripting for 6 years, 2 years in Amx Mod X. This mode I called "Auto-Mix" which is widely known as a Pug mode, is an Automatic plugin which runs a 10 men scrim by a simple command!
I've worked on this plugin for 1 month and 2 weeks, it's been a really hard work but worthwhile. The reason for making this plugin was because I've got many many requests that pug modes are lacking and there are none which are good, therefore, I decided to script one.

• Explanation about the plugin
This plugin is basically running a mix (10-men scrim) automatically, with a simple command.
Here are the stages:

It waits for 10 players to type !add in order to be 'ready', starts a vote map, changes to the map that was chosen (picks 4 random maps from configs/maps.ini), makes a teams vote (how teams should be organized), starts a knife round (winner team gets to be in the CT team), and then starts the scrim, after 15 rounds switching teams and when a team reaches score 16 she wins (There are included ACE and MINI ACE when you kill 4 / 5 people, also there are tags automatically added of the teams + score is being shown as for teams (A or B, and not CT or T)

• Commands
These are the commands for a client (chat commands ofcourse):
  • !rr - Restarting round (Only for ADMINS)
  • !restart - Restarting server (Only for ADMINS)
  • !add / !unadd - Being "ready" before a match starts, once 10 players have typed !add it starts a match.
  • !credits - Shows the author's name (It will be appreciated if it will not be removed from the SMA, I did not put my name everywhere, don't worry)
  • !cmds / !commands - Prints to chat all of the available chat commands.
  • !menu - Opens the Player's menu.
  • !voteban - There's a wise system within the plugin that detects if someone's TKing just to be annoying, if he's detected by the mode, players can type !voteban and vote him for ban (Can NOT ban anyone you want, only the ones who TK continously), also people gets banned automatically for 10 minutes if they TK people massively. (Can be disabled by a CVAR)
  • !score - Shows the teams current score (Only when match starts).

• Plugin Cvars
I'm going to list here all of the mode's cvars, which will enable / disable things in the mode (such as Knife round, detecting TK, and so on...),
Mostly, all of the cvars will be ON as default, also, there are AFK Kicker cvars which belong to another author that I will put in the credits later, I was too lazy to build an AFK kicker JUST for this plugin so I copied from another plugin, The AFK Kicker will detect if the player's AFK only after a match has started.

Here are the CVARS list:
  • pug_ffvote - Before each match that starts, there's a vote if weither to ENABLE / DISABLE FriendlyFire.
  • pug_kniferound - A cvar that indicates if a knife round will happen or not.
  • pug_players - A cvar that says how much players are needed in order to start a match. (Default: 10)
  • pug_detecttk - A cvar that indicates weither the system will try to detect TKers or not (Includes the entire !voteban system and auto-ban for massive TK)
  • mp_afktime - Kick people AFK longer than this time (Credits to another plugin of AFK Kicker, Default: 40 seconds)

• Defines
Here are 3 defines that are related to the AFK Kicker I've taken from another plugin, copied EXACTLY as in the original:

PHP Code:

#define MIN_AFK_TIME 30 // I use this incase stupid admins accidentally set mp_afktime to something silly.
#define WARNING_TIME 15 // Start warning the user this many seconds before they are about to be kicked.
#define CHECK_FREQ 5 // This is also the warning message frequency.

Here is a #define that is connected to the Pug mode:

PHP Code:

#define PREFIX "[Auto-Mix]" // Before each message a PREFIX is printed, this is what will be printed. (Default: [Auto-Mix])

• Plugin installation
Okay, so before I start listing you here guys all the stages in installing the mode (yeah, beside putting it in plugins folder there are other things), I'll tell you what the mode requires to have (by terms of files) to work PROPERLY.

The mode will require those files to be installed within your server FTP:
  • pug.cfg - The pug.cfg file will include inside all the server commands you want the plugin to send to the server's console when a match has STARTED! (such as mp_startmoney 800), I will put my files but you can feel free to edit it or just put your own.
  • practice.cfg - You will also have to put a practice.cfg file in your cstrike folder, the same as pug.cfg, but that'll be executed when there's no match running (Practice cvars)
  • pug.ini - This file will have to be placed in amxmodx/configs folder, it is necessary to help the mode detect weither its after a map change or not (It shouldn't matter for you, just make sure it's there! IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure there is '0' written in the file at installation, simple 0 (zero), no more)

Okay, so now when we made clear of what should be installed, lets go to our standard list of how to install the mode:
  • Take the pug.cfg and practice.cfg files and make sure to upload them to your cstrike/ folder! You can take the original ones from my upload, or just make yours, explanation about them are listed above.
  • Take the pug.ini file and make sure it's uploaded to cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs, CAUTION! Make sure there's written 0 in there when installing!
  • Edit file amxmodx/configs/maps.ini to which maps you want the plugin to randomally pick from at MAP VOTE.
  • Make sure pimpspug.amxx is in the addons/amxmodx/plugins folder, and that plugins-automix.ini which contains the mode activation on the server is in amxmodx/configs (make sure there is written in the line "pimpspug.amxx").
  • Restart the server, and as everyone says on installation guides, Enjoy!

• Credits
Okay, so, ofcourse this plugin had some helpers which helped me modularize the plugin and make it better, so I want to thanks to some really close people, that I really really appreciate and like, that helped me throughout the way with making this plugin:
  • fysiks - Wow, I love that man, even though he never wanted to talk to me through microphone and he thinks i'm wierd :). Thanks man, really thanks, you helped me ALOT with this plugin, you were my encyclopedia afterall, huh.
(Also thanks for Cheesy Peteza for the AFK Kicker and Cheap_Suit for the Mute Menu)

And ofcourse thanks to the people who helped me testing, giving suggestions, and so on...

• Screenshots of the plugin
  • Bugs Reporting
If you want to report any bug you found (I haven't found any, but ofcourse each plugin has holes that are not always seen, so if you discover, let me know, just post in this thread, I check it daily, ofcourse.

• Changelog

Code: October 5th, 2011 - Plugin published
v1.0.1 - Added a menu to get a player's approval if to bind 'N'
v1.0.2 - Fixed the bug at the 1st half ending when it kept switching teams.
v1.0.3 - Fixed Captains method bug (Not something you notice or know about)
v1.0.3 - Removed unnecessary chat messages
v1.0.3 - Fixed teammembers counter (detects if big amount of players left the match and gives 3 rounds before restarting match)
  • Author Contact

Just to make something sure, p1Mp is ME, Diegork.
Okay, lets put it this way: p1Mp is Diegork (p1Mp is my nickname in STEAM).

Okay, so if you have any questions or suggestions you may want to say, make sure to contact me within the next ways:
  • Skype - My Skype is diegork759, you can add me there with a message saying "Its about your pug mode" or anything creative that comes up your mind :) And I will confirm and talk to you as soon as I can.
  • Steam (Friends) - My friends is: dougtd2, make sure to add me if you want to talk to me, because we'll talk :(.
  • Forum PM - You can always send me a Private Message on the forums, I'll reply as soon as I see the message.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In the plugin there is a ranking stats that is actually the ranking stats of AMX Mod x, I changed the commands so it will suit all the '!' commands. If you want all the commands to work properly, you will have to place that .amxx file in your server instead of the old one (and make sure its enabled ofcourse). This .amxx ---> statsx.amxx

Have fun!

pimpspug - 154 views.
Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (stats_pug.sma - 50.7 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (pimpspug.sma - 80.8 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych