Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[forums.alliedmods.net] Developer Builds Available

• Zamknięty Temat jest zamknięty
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 05.04.2010 02:35

HEY GUYS, LONG TIME NO SEE. I've brought the automated build system back online upon request. You can see it here:

http://www.amxmodx.org/snapshots.php

A new developer build is created every time a change is checked in. This should give people access to the few fixes that have occurred after the 1.8.1 release. I also took this opportunity to convert the source tree over to Mercurial, so it now lives here:

http://hg.alliedmods...amxmodx-central

Since it's been over a year since the last news post, I would like to clarify the state of AMX Mod X development. As you have probably guessed, I no longer have time to work on it. When we started this thing in 2003/2004, it was a full-time deal (i.e. most of us were students). Most C++ developers in the HL1 scene have moved on, either to full-time jobs or other projects.

That's okay though - it's a solid product, and for what it set out to do, it's feature complete and doesn't have too many outstanding bugs.

As for the nagging question, "when is the next release?" AMX Mod X has lots of legacy constraints which makes QA cycles more difficult. I don't see myself having time to oversee a 1.8.2 in the foreseeable future.

I don't want to deter anyone else from stepping up to the plate though. If you want to post patches (in the bug system), please do! I will still review patches, check them in, give people commit access, etc - whatever they need to get work done.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych