Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Warden plugin with a Admin menu

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 11.06.2016 21:32

<div><b><font size="5">Jailbreak Warden with a admin menu.</font></b><br /><font size="3">- Written by P4NDAzz</font><br /><br /><b><font size="2">This plugins allows you and your players to take control over the prison for a round. This is a very good plugin for those servers having problem which counter-Terrorist should decide the rules for the round. This plugin makes is way more easier for admins at your server to take control of some situations.</font></b><br /><br />This plugin is based on Ecca's warden plugin so don't hate. But I've been changing a lot in this plugin. I've added a admin menu where you can do the following:<ul><li>Remove the current warden</li>
<li>Go on duty (You'll be the warden if you're CT)</li>
<li>Mute dead/alive players.</li>
<li>Choose diffrent messages for diffrent type of days.</li>
<li>Open a misc menu where you can paint, place markers in diffrent colors also remove the markers.</li>
<li>Open a credit menu. My steam profile will pop up in the chat.</li>
</ul><br /><b><font size="5">Commands</font></b><br /><br />sm_w / sm_warden / sm_c - Allows the player taking the charge over prisoners<br />sm_uw / sm_unwarden - Allows the player to retire from the position<br />sm_rw - Allows admins to remove the current warden if available.<br /><br />sm_adminw - Opens the admin menu, needs flag &quot;b&quot; or generic access.<br /><br /><b><font size="5">Cvars</font></b><br /><br />sm_warden_better_notifications: 0 - disabled , 1 - will use hint and center say for better notifications.<br /><br /><br /><b><font size="5">Features</font></b><br /><br />More colors at the markers.<br />More stuffs in the menu.<br />A shortcut in the normal adminmenu.<br />CT ban system.<br /><br /><b>Download here: <a href="http://www.mediafire...quo/warden.rar"target="_blank">http://www.mediafire...r</a></b></div>

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych