Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CS:GO] Decoy DodgeBall

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
2 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 25.03.2015 02:34

Hello everybody, I originally made this for my community (GFL), but I've finally decided to release it on GitHub and here. I didn't want to release this plugin publicly because I felt it was poorly coded, but I've realized that I should to improve in SourcePawn (by taking suggestions) and giving developers a chance to make the plugin better :)

Name
Decoy DodgeBall

Description
A Decoy DodgeBall plugin for CS:GO. Basically spawns clients with unlimited Decoys and HP depending on ConVar settings.

ConVars

sm_db_give_time (Default 1.0) - Delay on giving a decoy after another has been thrown.
sm_db_equip_notify (Default 0) - If 1, the user will get a message when a decoy is equipped at spawn.
sm_db_remove_timer (Default 30.0) - Removes all decoys on the ground every X seconds (does this on Player Death, but this is for safety).
sm_db_bounces (Default 1) - Amount of bounces the decoy can have (off a surface), before destroying. This is ineffective if random mode is on.
sm_db_random (Default 0) - If enabled, a random number depending on "sm_db_random_max" and "sm_db_random_min" will be used for the amount of bounces a decoy (dodgeball) can have. (1 = Mode 1, 2 = Mode 2, 3 = Mode 3 0 = Off).
sm_db_random_max (Default 3) - The maximum amount of bounces the decoy (dodgeball) can have using random mode.
sm_db_random_min (Default 1) - The minimum amount of bounces the decoy (dodgeball) can have using random mode.
sm_db_rs_advert (Default 1) - Enables the Round Start advertisement.
sm_db_client_health (Default 1) - Set the health to this number on client spawn.
sm_db_client_armor (Default 0) - Set the armor to this number on client spawn.
sm_db_damage (Default 200.0) - The amount of damage the decoys (dodgeballs) do.
sm_db_debug (Default 0) - Enables debugging for dodgeball (will spam the SourceMod logs if enabled).
sm_db_custom_hit_detection (Default 0) - This lets the plugin decide the dodgeball hit detection. This will force the victim to suicide after being hit by a dodgeball, therefore, there will be no kills awarded to the attacker. This *may* provide better dodgeball hit detection.
sm_db_minigames (Default 0) - Enables the Minigames mode.

Random Modes Explained
Random mode is disabled and the game-mode is normal along with the amount of decoy (dodgeball) bounces depending on the "sm_db_bounces" ConVar.

Random mode is set to one (1). On every round start, there is a random number generated between "sm_db_random_min" and "sm_db_random_max" that represents the amount of bounces a decoy (dodgeball) can have for that round.

Random mode is set to two (2). On every player spawn, there is a random number generated between "sm_db_random_min" and "sm_db_random_max" that represents the amount of bounces a decoy (dodgeball) can have for that round and client only. Therefore, client X could have 2 bounces for every decoy (dodgeball) they throw while client Y can have 3 bounces for every decoy (dodgeball) they throw.

Random mode is set to three (3). On every thrown decoy (dodgeball), there is a random number generated between "sm_db_random_min" and "sm_db_random_max" that represents the amount of bounces that decoy (dodgeball) can have for that client. Therefore, client X could throw two decoys (dodgeballs), with the first decoy (dodgeball) having 1 bounce and the second decoy (dodgeball) having 3 bounces while client Y could throw two decoys (dodgeballs), with the first decoy (dodgeball) having 2 bounces and the second decoy (dodgeball) having 1 bounce.

Other (3+ or below 0):
Random mode isn't recognized (likely a number higher than 3). Therefore, the random mode isn't enabled.

MiniGames Explained
If "sm_db_minigames" is enabled, there will be a random MiniGame selected every round. You can easily configure these MiniGames in "addons/sourcemod/dodgeball_minigames.cfg".
Here is the default "dodgeball_minigames.cfg":

Code: "Minigames"
{
// Options
// -----------------------------------------------------
// Name - The name of the minigame that will print to chat if selected depending on "announce".
// Gravity - The gravity for the minigame (default: 800)
// Friction - The friction for the minigame (default: 5.2)
// TimeScale - The time scale for the minigame (default: 1.0) *Requires sv_cheats to be on to work properly
// Accelerate - The accelerate for the minigame (default: 5.5)
// RSCC (Round Start Custom Config) - A custom config to execute on round start for this minigame (default "") *Starts in gameroot/cfg folder*
// RECC (Round End Custom Config) - A custom config to execute on round end for this minigame (default "") *Starts in gameroot/cfg folder*
// Announce - Whether to announce this minigame on round start if selected (default 0) *Custom minigames will have this enabled but default but normal gameplay will not.
// Default - The default minigame that should have normal gameplay settings (default 0) *The default minigame should have this set. TimeScale will not work if this is on*
// -----------------------------------------------------
"Default"
{
"name" "Normal"
"gravity" "800"
"friction" "5.2"
"timescale" "1.0"
"accelerate" "5.5"
"rscc" ""
"recc" ""
"announce" "0"
"default" "1"
}

"LowGrav"
{
"name" "Low Gravity"
"gravity" "400"
"friction" "5.2"
"timescale" "1.0"
"accelerate" "5.5"
"rscc" ""
"recc" ""
"announce" "1"
"default" "0"
}

"SuperLowGrav"
{
"name" "Super Low Gravity"
"gravity" "150"
"friction" "5.2"
"timescale" "1.0"
"accelerate" "5.5"
"rscc" ""
"recc" ""
"announce" "1"
"default" "0"
}

"Slide"
{
"name" "Slide"
"gravity" "150"
"friction" "0.0"
"timescale" "1.0"
"accelerate" "5.5"
"rscc" ""
"recc" ""
"announce" "1"
"default" "0"
}

"SlowRunSpeed"
{
"name" "Slow Run Speed"
"gravity" "800"
"friction" "5.5"
"timescale" "1.0"
"accelerate" "10"
"rscc" "minigames/srs_start"
"recc" "minigames/srs_end"
"announce" "1"
"default" "0"
}

//"FastDecoys" (TIMESCALE IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING PROPERLY, REQUIRES SV_CHEATS 1)
//{
//"name" "Fast Decoys"
//"gravity" "800"
//"friction" "5.5"
//"timescale" "1.0"
//"accelerate" "10"
//"rscc" "minigames/fd_start"
//"recc" "minigames/fd_end"
//"announce" "1"
//"default" "0"
//}

//"SlowMo" (TIMESCALE IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING PROPERLY, REQUIRES SV_CHEATS 1)
//{
//"name" "Slow Motion"
//"gravity" "800"
//"friction" "4.0"
//"timescale" "0.6"
//"accelerate" "10"
//"rscc" ""
//"recc" ""
//"announce" "1"
//"default" "0"
//}
//"FastMo" (TIMESCALE IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING PROPERLY, REQUIRES SV_CHEATS 1)
//{
//"name" "Fast Motion"
//"gravity" "800"
//"friction" "4.0"
//"timescale" "1.8"
//"accelerate" "10"
//"rscc" ""
//"recc" ""
//"announce" "1"
//"default" "0"
//}
}Installation
* Required *
.smx
= addons/sourcemod/plugins
.sp = addons/sourcemod/scripting
dodgeball_minigames.cfg = addons/sourcemod/configs

* Optional *
minigames.rar = gameroot/cfg (e.g. cfg/minigames/srs_start.cfg)

Download
GitHub Download
GitHub Repository

Overall
I hope you enjoy the plugin. I plan on improving it in the future. Please give me any suggestions/feedback. If required, I will also include the .sp in an attachment, but I would prefer the download to be over GitHub since it's easy to manage from there. I plan on releasing other SourcePawn plugins I've made on AlliedModders in the future (already on my GitHub page).

Thanks.
Wyświetl pełny artykuł

#2 KochamFootball

Profesjonalista

• Użytkownik

Reputacja: 27
Życzliwy

Napisano 25.03.2015 10:43

Proszę was.. Naprawcie kodowanie dodatku od RSS z alliedmodders :)

MAGNET (27.03.2015 20:47):
Tak lepiej? :P

• +
  • -

Gdzie moje ciastka?

#3 KochamFootball

Profesjonalista

• Użytkownik

Reputacja: 27
Życzliwy

Napisano 28.03.2015 21:04

Owszem :D