Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] MvM Balancer for small teams v1.0 (9/17/2014)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 17.09.2014 23:59

• Overview

This plugin attempts to make small teams sizes more viable in TF2's Mann vs Machine mode. For each player missing from a team size of 6, all robots and tanks will have their max health and damage output reduced by a percentage. The goal of this plugin is not to make the game easier, but to scale the difficulty with the teamsize. No more will you feel that there's no point in even attempting to finished that last round because two of your teammates bailed.

• Cvars

tf2_mvm_balancer_version: Don't mess with

tf2_mvm_balancer_healthreduce: default = 13.0 Min = 0.0 Max = 20.0

For each player missing from the cap of 6, the robots will have their maxHealth reduced by this percentage. (Example: if this value is 10.0 and there are 3 players in the server, the robots will have only 70% maxhealth.)

tf2_mvm_balancer_damagereduce: default = 15.0 Min = 0.0 Max = 20.0

For each player missing from the cap of 6, the robots will have their damage output reduced by this percentage. (Example: if this value is 10.0 and there are 3 players in the server, the robots will only deal 70% damage.)

• Command List

sm_sethploss: Requires ADMFLAG_ROOT. Set the percent HP loss of robots per missing player.

sm_setdmgloss: Requires ADMFLAG_ROOT. Set the percent damage loss of robots per missing player.

• Dependencies

Requires tf2attributes. Get it here

• Caveats

• Spies always instakill with backstab (as they should) and sentry busters always instakill buildings (as they should).
  • I didn't change the max health of the tank, only its current health. This only gets updated on the MvM hud the first time the tank is damaged. Tank code is a little wonky, mostly because I wanted to allow an arbitrary number of tanks on the field (to make the plugin's effect's independent of anyone's custom MvM games) and because I really don't know how to detect a tank when it spawns. (mvm_mission_update is not triggered when a tank spawns.)
  • Default cvars only come from a bit of anecdotal testing for what "feels right" so feel free to mess around with them.

</p>

Attached Files Dołączona grafikaGet Plugin or Get Source (mvmbalancer.sp - 9.3 KB) Dołączona grafikamvmbalancer.smx (7.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych