Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Jump Info (v1.0, 03.06.2014)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 03.06.2014 15:21

Jump Info v1.0.1

This plugin is my first, and I just want to throw out there that I don't really have any idea what I'm doing with sourcemod scripting, I wrote this from looking at other plugins and how they were made, especially the helpmenu v0.3, so thank you too all those authors! I made it to use on my server, but figured I'd allow anyone else to use it should they want to.

Now that formalities are out of the way..

Description:

This plugin is intended to be used with jump maps and anything that allows you to have map specific configs, I have tested it with this one: https://forums.allie...ad.php?p=607079

The plugin tells the user after they join the server whether the map is intended for demoman, soldier or both in the chat.

Cvars:

- sm_jumpinfo_enable: 1 enables the plugin, 0 disables it (default 1)

- sm_jumpinfo_class: 1 prints soldier, 2 prints demoman, 3 prints both (default 1)

Installation:
Simply place jumpinfo.smx in the addonssourcemodplugins folder, and place jumpinfo.sp in the addonssourcemodscripting folder.

Dependencies:
While you don't need another plugin for this to function, it's fairly useless without the ability to change the cvar for each map, so any way of having map specific configs should work, although it has only been tested with the one mentioned in the description.

Changelog:

Quote: 03-06-2014 (v1.0.1)

*Tidied and improved code slightly

03-06-2014 (v1.0)

* Initial Release Screenshots (attached):
pl_upward using default value from server.cfg
Dołączona grafika

cp_badlands using sm_jumpinfo_class 2 in cp_badlands.cfg
Dołączona grafika

cp_process_final using sm_jumpinfo_class 3 in cp_process_final.cfg
Dołączona grafika

(I didn't have any jump maps installed on the server I was testing it on, but you get the idea)

Final notes:
As I have said, I'm a real beginner when it comes to scripting in sourcemod, if you want to take this code and change it, please feel free to.

Attached Files Dołączona grafikaGet Plugin or Get Source (jumpinfo.sp - 1.4 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych