Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Auto Aimer

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 12.04.2014 19:24

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->
<div>I had gotten and was using <a href="https://forums.allie...ad.php?t=223005" target="_blank">this</a> plugin for a while, then the though dawned on me...<br />What if there was a plugin that could track players? Then I decided to make said plugin, without looking if there was any other plugin of this nature out there. I figured it would be something fun for admins to fool and annoy players with, similar to how <a href="https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=223005" target="_blank">autoreflect</a> was fun for this purpose.<br /><br />So, today I bring you my first plugin ever that I made from scratch(Save for some code snippets).<br /><br /><b>Cvars</b>:<br /> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_code_printable -->
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Code:</div>
<hr /><code style="margin:0px" dir="ltr" style="text-align:left">&quot;sm_autoaim_version&quot;: The only cvar for now, don't touch it</code><hr />
</div>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_code_printable --><b>Commands:<br /> </b> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_code_printable -->
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Code:</div>
<hr /><code style="margin:0px" dir="ltr" style="text-align:left"> &quot;sm_autoaim &lt;target&gt; &lt;0-off/1-on&gt;: This will turn on the aiming, leave arg's blank to toggle it on yourself</code><hr />
</div>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_code_printable -->This is the first plugin that I actually had to make almost completely from scratch. And the code snippets I'm using were mostly heavily modified, so please give it some constructive criticism...<br /><br />This is a learning experience for me, as I'm fairly new to the coding scene, so help on what to do, or what to improve on is appreciated!<br /><br />I was going to keep this to myself, but I figured I could learn alot more if I get tips and suggestions from people who actually know what the fuck their doing :lol:<br /><br /><br /><b>Todo:<br /></b><ul><li>Add the option for it to aim and shoot at targets.</li>
<li>Optimize the tracking somehow, it tends to aim ahead of moving targets.</li>
<li>Optimize the lock on to properly line up with every classes head for snipers and spies with amby</li>
<li>Improve everything as time goes on</li>
</ul>Some credits for code I sto-erm, borrowed: <br /><br />ReFlexPoison (GetClosestClient and OnPlayerRunCmd copied and modified from his autoreflect plugin)<br />javalia (Modified code to track heads from his CoolRocket plugin)<br />friagram (Modified his CanSeeTarget stock so I can make sure it won't always track players)<br /><br /><br /><u><b>Before someone says something that I shouldn't need to reply to, no this can't get you banned, Valve can't ban you for anything done server side.</b></u><br /><br /><br /><br /><font size="1">If this is against any kind of rule I missed then oopsy :oops:</font></div>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych