Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Stop That Tank

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 23.02.2014 00:10

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->
<div><b><font size="5">Stop That Tank!</font></b><br /><br /><b><font size="3">Description</font></b><br />First of all, this is NOT the original STT plugin from Linux Lover, this is a not-so-good version of that mod and my first plugin.<br />At this time, this only works in <b>pl_badwater</b>, <b>pl_upward </b>and <b>pl_barnblitz</b>. Why? Because everything is hardcoded to &quot;look nice&quot; on bomb deploy for every map (i don't like when the tank just jump on the pit).<br />This plugin removes the payload cart (except for the 'logic' entity that controls the HUD) and places a tank on round start.<br /><br /><b><font size="3">Features</font></b><ul><li>Replace the payload with the tank</li>
<li>Tank is invincible in setup time (and 15 seconds after that)</li>
<li>Tank's life is equal to the number of players in the server X 2000 (I will make a cvar to change this later)</li>
</ul><br /><b><font size="3">CVars</font></b><br />sm_stt_enabled 1 // Enable/disable this plugin (Def. 1)<br />sm_stt_version //Plugin's version<br /><br /><b><font size="3">Commands</font></b><br />sm_log_ent //This command will log every entity in the map with name, classname and position to a file, this is for research only.<br /><br /><b><font size="3">Changelog</font></b><br /><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote_printable -->
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2">
<hr />

2014-02-22 (v1.0)<br /><br />* Initial release.

<hr />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote_printable --><b><font size="3">Installation instructions</font></b><br />Just place the stop_that_tank.smx in your sourcemod/plugins/ folder.<br /><br /><b><font size="3">Dependencies</font></b><br />This plugin requires SMLIB (and sdkhooks) in order to compile (it won't compile on the forums).<br /><a href="http://forums.allied...d.php?p=1398699" target="_blank">http://forums.allied...=1398699</a><br /><br /><b><font size="3">Plans</font></b><ul><li>Add compatibility with every pl_ valve map</li>
<li>Implement the health bar and 'Blue are Bots' functions</li>
<li>Add CVars to control the tank's life and speed</li>
<li>Make translation files</li>
<li>Add giant robots and the bomb from mvm (like the actual STT plugin)</li>
<li>Put the hardcoded entities names in a config file (so it's easy to add more maps)</li>
<li>(In a distant future) Make a Tank Race (for plr_) where both teams have tanks and gain velocity by hitting the other team's tank.</li>
</ul><br /><b><font size="3">Keep in mind</font></b><br />This is my first plugin, I'm releasing it to get some feedback.<br />My primary language is Spanish, I comment everything in English in order to get better feedback from you, so sorry about my grammatical errors.<br />I use the BeTheRobot plugin to keep blue in bot form and red in human form. I will add my code in the plugin later.<br />I already have a working HealthBar, I use the HHH healtbar plugin (from powerlord) edited to keep track of the tank. Again, I will add that in my plugin later.<br />I use some plugins as references, i will give appropriate credit in other moment when i have time.<br />And a last thing: I know it sucks compared to the original version, but this one is public :3 <br /><br />How does it work? When the tank pass over a path_track, the plugin moves the cart to that path_track. So it 'jumps' on every path_track (also I move the cart with a slow speed so the jumps are smaller). I tried to create the tank as a func_tracktrain's child (cart's child). It worked but the tank was reversed and it's movement was weird. Because of this, it won't work on 3-round-based maps (for now).<br /><br /><br />I have problems with the attachments system so here is a mediafire link (there is a .sp &amp; .smx file inside the zip):<br /><a href="https://www.mediafir...n482a2eohtpcky4" target="_blank">https://www.mediafir...pcky4</a></div>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych