Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Custom Votes Redux (v1.0 - 2/8/2014)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 09.02.2014 01:34

Custom Votes Redux

Description:

I can't tell you how different this version of Custom Votes is compared to the original because I never looked at the other plugin's source. All I can tell you is that this is a fully flexible variant of creating custom player votes. All plugins that execute commands can be used with this plugin. When a vote is passed, specified commands with custom formatting designated by the configuration are executed. View the configuration file included in the downloadable archive for full documentation.

I've included natives from Players Votes Redux so this plugin can have direct correlation with Kick, Ban, Map and Mute votes. See more information about using Players Votes Redux votes in the configuration file.

Commands:
  • sm_votemenu - Open the vote menu
Configuration:

PHP Code:

// Custom Votes Redux
// By: ReFlexPoison
//
// Thank you for downloading Custom Votes Redux. If you like my work and want to help out send me a donation. https://forums.allie...er.php?u=149090
//
// How to edit this file:
//
// "Custom Votes" <-- Leave this alone
// { <-- Add all votes after first bracket (Leave this alone)
// "0" <-- Here is the index of the vote (This column doesn't really matter)
// {
// "name" "Vote to say LOL" <-- This is the name of the vote. This will be displayed in the menu
//
// "playersvotes" "1" <-- This determines if the vote is being executed by Players Votes Redux rather than Custom Votes Redux (Ignores all other configuration parameters)
// "playersvotes_type" "Ban" <-- This determines what Players Vote Redux vote is being called (Valid vote types: Kick, Ban, Map, Mute)
//
// "override" "cv_lol" <-- This is the admin override of the vote. Use this with admin_overrides.cfg to prohibit access to this vote from specific players
// "players" "0" <-- This determines if the vote will look for a player to coincide with the selection (Use this with votes that require a player to be selected from a list)
// "delay" "60" <-- This is the delay in seconds before players can call a vote after the map has changed
// "ratio" "0.6" <-- This is the ratio of players required to call a vote for the vote to pass
// "minimum" "4" <-- This is the minimum amount of players required to call a vote for the vote to pass (Overrides ratio)
// "maximum" "0" <-- This is the maximum amount of times a player can vote for that specific item (0 = No limit)
// "execute" "sm_csay LOL" <-- This determines what commands will be ran when a vote is passed. (View formatting below)
// "call_notify" "Voted for LOL. <-- This determines what is print to everyone's chat when a vote is called
// "pass_notify" "Vote passed!" <-- This determines what is print to everyone's chat when a vote is passed
// } <-- Leave this alone
// } <-- Leave this alone
//
// Formatting:
//
// Place these in execute, call_notify, pass_notify to your liking
// {VOTE_AMOUNT} - Amount of votes called for that item
// {VOTE_REQUIRED} - Required vote calls for that vote to pass
// {VOTER_INDEX} - Voter client index
// {VOTER_ID} - Voter user id
// {VOTER_NAME} - Voter name
// {TARGET_INDEX} - Target client index
// {TARGET_ID} - Target user id
// {TARGET_NAME} - Target name
//
// Formatting Examples:
//
// "call_notify" "{olive}[SM] {VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to ban {green}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
// "execute" "kickid {TARGET_ID};sm_csay Kicked {TARGET_NAME}"
//

"Custom Votes"
{

}
Version Log:
  • Version 1.0 - 2/8/2014
  • Initial Release
My Plugins
intox Gaming

Attached Files Dołączona grafikacustomvotes-redux.zip (28.2 KB) Dołączona grafikaGet Plugin or Get Source (customvotes-redux.sp - 18.1 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych