Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

Drop the Bomb

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 09.01.2014 08:20

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->
<div><b><u>Description: </u></b><br /> <i>Most Counter Strike Servers prefer de maps to play. There are few players in every server who loin to the server when the server is empty. They plant the bomb and after every successful bomb blast they get 3 points. Thus they increase their score. <br /> This plugin will prevent this activity. If there is only one terrorist in team terrorist this plugin will start automatically and it will drop the bomb continuously until the number of terrorists are two or more than two. If the no of terrorist is two or more than two then plugin will stop working automatically. </i><br /><br /><b><u>Features of this plugin:</u></b><br /><i>i. Auto start &amp; auto stop.<br />ii. No more fake score increasing.</i><br /><br /><b><u>Installation:</u></b><br /><i> Do the following steps to install the plugin<br />i. Copy the drop_the_bomb.amxx to cstrikeaddonsamxmodxplugins folder.<br />ii. Open plugins.ini file located at cstrikeaddonsamxmodxconfigs folder &amp; write drop_the bomb.amxx at the end of the file.<br />iii. Save &amp; close the plugin.ini file.<br />iv. Restart your server.<br />Now its time to say good bye. Hope you have enjoyed this plugin.</i></div>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_external -->

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych