Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CS:S] Bash Bot Teammate

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 14.03.2013 17:56

Note: This plugin may work in other games that have BOTs. I'm unable to verify that, but feel free to give it a try.This plugin is an alternative to "no block" type plugins (because I couldn't find one that worked). It only effects players on your team that are BOTs. Hit them with your knife, and they pop up in the air a bit so you can run under them. For example, finally, you can get past these dummies that stop in a doorway to reload. How about when they decide they want to strafe left & right rapidly in the space you'd like to pass through now, while we're all still young? Examples of things the BOTiots do that need correcting are endless. This plugin helps with some of them. CvarsnoneInstallationNo .cfg file, no translation file. No fancy installion, just drop the .smx into your plugins folder.CreditsThe SDKHooks team for SDKHook_OnTakeDamagejavalia for the Generic Melee Knock Back plugin (https://forums.allie...ad.php?t=156646) for borrowed and modified code.Open SourceFeel free to modify this open source to your needs.Version Historypublic.2013.03.14.12.31 - initial release Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (bashbotmate.sp - 2.2 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych