Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

AWP NoScope Plugin

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 08.03.2013 23:15

GeneralHello there and welcome. My nickname is Specter and i have rescripted the plugin scout no scope plugin by XARiUS. http://forums.allied...ead.php?t=78679InformationI have been seen people that also want to have an AWP no scope plugin. And my friend wanted to have one on his own server so i decided to rescript the scout no scope plugin so it will work with AWP insted.The plugin works just like the scout plugin, but for AWP insted. You can use the same translations file and the same cvars. I will put the version 1.0 because of, i have rescripted it and then it will be easier if i put the version 1.0 so i will do that.UsageI will say like XARIUS, Sit back and have fun!InstallationI have changed the names of the plugin so if you have the normal scout noscope also it will probability work fine. Just download these nessisery files and paste them in the folders thery should be
  • Copy awp_noscope.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins/
  • Copy awp_noscope.sp to addons/sourcemod/scripting/
  • Copy awpnoscope.phrases.txt to addons/sourcemod/translations/
ConfigruationI haven't tested the laser yet! because i don't need it. But please leave a comment if some problems shows up.
  • sm_awpnoscope_enabled - Enables or disables this plugin. (Default: 1)
  • sm_awpnoscope_bulletpath - Enable bullet path laser beams. (Default: 0)
NotesThis was primarily designed for awp servers, or awp maps, however there is nothing preventing you from using it on a normal server. It will not affect scouts or auto's. Even if you decied to run the scout plugin at the same time.ChangelogVersion 1.0:Public Release.Known Issues:None that I know of!Additional Comments:Thanks to Nican & Crimson for the laser beam code (found in scripting) (taken from the original scout plugin.)Random InformationSo Good Luck My Friends! Don't know how to install or do you just have some problems?, please leave a comment and i will bring some ice-cream for you! Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (awp_noscope.sp - 4.1 KB) Dołączona grafika awp_noscope.smx (6.3 KB) Dołączona grafika awpnoscope.phrases.txt (272 Bytes) Dołączona grafika awp_noscope.zip (9.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych