Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] MvM Popfile Menu (0.5, 18th February 2013)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 18.02.2013 17:23

MvM Popfile Menu v.0.5The first plugin I made after I tried to look for such a plugin and was unable to (sorry if there's already one!). I borrowed huge parts of code from the Menu API tutorial. I will be using this plugin to continually improve my own skills, so look forward to updates! Many features I have intended to implement (as detailed below) will be implemented in the future. I have released it now because I'd like to receive feedback and suggestions.DescriptionThis plugin creates a menu to allow fast popfile (wave/population) changes, as compared to having to memorize and manually type into the console for each change.Instructionspopfile.smx goes into tf/addons/sourcemod/pluginspopfiles.txt goes into tf/I've made popfiles.txt manually for now, complete with all the stock maps and their popfiles. If you'd like to add or remove any popfiles from the menu, simply do it in the popfiles.txt file. This file will be automatically generated in future versions!Commands
  • sm_popfile - opens up a menu to choose which popfile you desire to execute. Admin Flag is CHANGEMAP
Planned Features
  • sm_popfile_match 1/0 - Cvar to determine whether to only display popfiles which match the current map. For example, only mvm_coaltown popfiles will be displayed when the current map is mvm_coaltown
  • sm_popfile - Allow direct changing to the popfile specified in the argument
  • sm_votepopfile - Allows clients to vote for which popfile to change to
  • Check if the current map is an MvM map
  • Automatically generate popfiles.txt instead of manually typing in each popfile's name
  • Integration to sm_admin menu
Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could link me to tutorials/examples/guides to do any of the above!Creditshttp://wiki.alliedmo..._API_(SourceMod) for a large chunk of the code I used in order to create the menus and parse the popfiles.txt fileChangelog: Quote: Version 0.5, 18th February 2013:
  • Release
Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (popfile.sp - 2.5 KB) Dołączona grafika popfiles.txt (498 Bytes)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych