Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Hide Tags for nocrits/nodmgspread (v1.0.0, 2013-01-31)

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 31.01.2013 10:24

WARNING!Use of this plugin violates Valve's "honest sever policy" (see here) and thus may result in your server being blacklisted.However, given that: (1) they have so far only targeted a large server group, (2) nocrits/nodmgspread are relatively minor compared to things such as cheating player counts, and (3) based on my experience, they do not automatically detect servers in violation, it is unlikely that any negative effects will occur as a result of using this plugin.Note to mods: If this plugin's encouragement of improper tags prevents it from being approved, go ahead and stick it in the unapproved section, as obviously this is an issue I will not be fixing. My intention posting it here is mainly to make it easier for those who wish to do this with their servers.DescriptionNormally, when tf_weapon_criticals 0 and tf_damage_disablespread 1 are set, "nocrits" and "nodmgspread" are added to the sv_tags cvar, and any attempt to remove them results in the server immediately re-adding them.These tags prevent your server from being eligible for Quickplay, causing some server owners to find this behaviour undesirable, if they wish to use these settings but rely on Quickplay to keep their server full. This is particularly an issue in the competitive-oriented playerbase, who generally wish to play on servers with these settings, but since the advent of Quickplay, generally have trouble finding enough that are populated.I have been running this plugin on my servers for several months now to get around this issue, and am now releasing it in hopes of seeing more nocrit/nodmgspread servers as a result.This plugin simply checks if those settings are enabled, and for each one that is, forcibly removes the relevant tag from sv_tags every game tick, causing your server to be eligible for Quickplay again. Note that people searching for nocrits or nodmgspread in the server browser will no longer locate your server, so it is a tradeoff.ConVarssm_hidetags_version -- VersionInstallationJust copy HideTags.smx into your sourcemod/plugins/ directory.Changelog Code: Version 1.0.0 - 2013-01-31* Initial releaseMiscellaniaThe core functionality in this plugin is based on a function by DarthNinja, which I found in Dr. McKay's post here.Download Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (HideTags.sp - 1.6 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych