Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Bomb Restart Timer for MvM v1.0

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 31.01.2013 12:26

Bomb Restart Timer for MvM Missions v1.0 Description:Adds a restart timer to the bomb when it is dropped by robots onto the ground. This enables bomb to have timers even for the maps where such timer is normally absent, which should especially be helpful to those poor sods who like to put 'event' script into non-event maps. The time duration for the timer can be configured via console variable (it is even possible to make the bomb reset to start as soon as it hits the ground).Initially I implemented this feature as part of my MvMTrainer plugin, but later decided to release it separately, especially as seemingly no one had thought of this feature before. ConVars (default values shown): PHP Code:

sm_bombrestart_time "20" - The time before the bomb will be reset to start when dropped, in seconds. Put -1 to disable restart timer

Changelog: Spoiler Version 1.0 - January 31, 2013
  • Initial Release
Known limitations:
  • If the bomb is already on the ground (either with the timer or not), setting the sm_bombrestart_time variable will not affect the time of the timer (if there is one), neither it will add a timer (if there is none). New value of the variable will be taken into account next time the bomb is dropped.
  • If the bomb has been dropped during round at least once with the value of the timer greater than or equal to 0, then it will be impossible to disable bomb timer in this round by setting the sm_bombrestart_time variable to -1.
  • This plugin has no effect on the timer in maps that handle the timer on their own.
Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (BombRestartTimer.sp - 2.3 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych